Makeup Artist Approved Beauty
hand-picked by Makeup Artist
Introducing Bybi Beauty Balm
Why you'll love it
by Makeup Artist
Babe Balm is quite literally food for the skin!
Gift your skin Babe Balm and say ‘hello’ to nourished, beautiful and more illuminated-looking skin!
What makes Babe Balm so unique?
It’s all thanks to the likes of these heavenly, skin-nourishing ingredients:
Shea Butter, Rhus Verniciflua Peel, Olive Oil, Camellia Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Coconut Oil, Coriaceum Oil, Calendula Officinalis (Flower) Extract, Gardenia Taitensis (Monoi) Flower Extract, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Hibiscus) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Carrot Extract, Brazilian Pequi Oil and Coenzyme Q10!
Lack-lustre skin is hungry for all this natural goodness!
How to use it…
Apply Babe Balm to any area of your skin (from head to toe) that feels a little dry, rough or quite simply looks tired and just in need of a little TLC and illumination!
If you’re anything like me and love to always have a skin saviour at hand, this soon could become your new beauty obsession too!
And that’s not all…
But don’t just leave it to work on dry areas – this balm is a superb night mask for the face, neck and chest too!
Thanks to the Coenzyme Q10 (a youth-boosting compound with powerful antioxidant properties) along with hibiscus oil, BYBI’s Babe Balm helps skin ‘act’ younger by restoring and regenerating softer and more supple skin – wherever used!
Plus, Beta-carotene helps rebuild skin while Calendula soothes and nourishes irritated and sensitive skin ever so gently.
Chapped lips or dry, rough hands?
The Shea butter with vegan fruit wax in the Babe Balm helps keep everything softer…for longer!
And Brazilian Pequi Oil not only smells divine but is full of essential fatty acids for soothing dry or cracked skin…
…babes with lack-lustre skin will absolutely love this skin food!
What more could a babe ask for!?
Results to expect:
- A multi-purpose product to be as a moisturiser, lip balm, skin highlighter, cuticle oil, night facial mask, or even tame unruly brows and fly-away hairs!
- Contains a powerhouse of natural skin food ingredients plus Coenzyme Q10 to help your skin stay soft, hydrated and youthful
- The balm texture gives a naturally dewy sheen to the skin making it great as a highlighter for cheekbones, brows or lids
- A delight for the senses thanks to the heavenly smell courtesy of Brazilian Pequi Oil that’s also full of essential fatty acids and great for soothing dry or cracked skin
- Soft, creamy, and easy to apply formulation with a quick-absorbing texture that gets to work immediately; so no waiting around or working the product into the skin for ages!
- Environmentally friendly packaging is made from sugarcane, a carbon-neutral material that is 100% recyclable so you can be sure that you’re looking after Mother Nature!
- Coenzyme Q10 and Hibiscus Oil - rich in antioxidants, helping to repair damaged skin making it great for dry & flaky skin
- Carrot extract (beta-carotene) - helps to rebuild skin so is great for softening rough areas
- Calendula - soothes and nourishes gently, so is particularly useful for irritated and sensitive areas of skin
- Shea Butter and Vegan Fruit Wax - soften chapped, rough skin by forming a protective barrier that locks in moisture which helps keep lips, cuticles and hands softer for longer
About the brand: BYBI
BYBI Beauty (By Beauty Insiders) was founded by beauty bloggers, formulators and consumers Elsie & Dominika in 2017 who are recognised as natural beauty thought leaders and innovators in the UK.
BYBI is committed to bringing you innovative beauty and skincare products that work, using only high-quality ingredients that directly benefit the skin and are 100% natural, vegan and cruelty-free!
At Beauty and the Boutique...
We love beauty and animals – so you always know the products we sell are never tested on animals.
Shea Butter is an emollient vegan fruit wax that softens chapped, rough skin areas and forms a protective barrier to lock in moisture. It's perfect for keeping lips, cuticles or hands softer for longer. The thick texture also leaves a dewy sheen on the skin, doubles up as a super subtle highlighter that's ideal for cheekbones, brows or lids. Shea butter smoothes rough skin by forming a protective barrier locking in moisture which helps keep everything softer…for longer!
Coenzyme Q10 is a nourishing, youth-boosting compound with powerful antioxidant properties that help skin 'act' younger! It's vital for energy production, regeneration and repair of the skin. However, the natural levels of Coenzyme Q10 in our skin decrease as we age, making skin more prone to stress and damage and more susceptible to fine lines and wrinkles. So by adding Coenzyme Q10 to your daily skincare regime, you are proactively helping your skin look younger, smoother and healthier - for longer! Plus, it's perfect for dry or flaky skin, too, so enjoy a softer, more hydrated and youthful-looking complexion with this powerhouse ingredient!
Hibiscus oil (also known as 'Nature's Botox'!) has incredible plant powers for radiant-looking skin! Often seen as one of the most powerful anti-ageing plants, Hibiscus increases skin elasticity to keep skin looking firm, youthful, and less wrinkled. The natural acids also help purify skin by breaking down dead skin cells and increasing cell turnover with antioxidants (called anthocyanins). These fight off free radicals, preventing premature skin ageing and decreasing inflammation while encouraging a fresher, smoother looking complexion. Beautify your skin with this natural youth booster!
Calming Calendula soothes and nourishes skin gently, making it incredibly effective to treat very irritated and sensitive skin areas. Calendula is a superbly healing, anti-inflammatory herb that helps speed up healing and tissue regeneration from minor cuts, grazes and burns. Plus, it helps to plump the surface of your skin, giving you tighter, more supple skin and protects your collagen and elastin supply in the long term...a valuable and essential skincare first aider!
Beta carotene from Carrot Extract gives Babe Balm its iconic and pretty peachy-orange colour and will give your skin a beautiful natural glow! An organic compound that helps protect against sun damage, premature skin ageing, pollutions and other environmental hazards. Plus, it assists in rebuilding damaged skin, making it perfect for softening any rough areas. Maintain healthy skin with this glow-boosting antioxidant!
The unique and wonderful Pequi oil is full of essential fatty acids and highly emollient, ideal if you suffer from dry or cracked skin, eczema and psoriasis. Not only is it an effective moisturiser, but this oil has superb softening properties, plus it is jam-packed with proteins and Vitamin A. Keep your skin hydrated and nourished with this wonderfully fragrant oil!