Makeup Artist Approved Beauty
hand-picked by Makeup Artist
Introducing Botanicals Organic Jojoba Oil
Why you'll love it
by Makeup Artist
If there is one product that I can’t live without, it’s concealer for my undereye bags!
But I noticed that the makeup settled into any fine lines, making these areas look cakey and aged.
I searched high and low as a makeup artist to solve my ‘cakey concealer’ under-eye dilemma!
And I discovered a 100% natural solution that works like a dream to smooth the look of under-eye fine lines when wearing foundation or concealer!
Botanicals Jojoba Oil
Say 'hello' to this skin-saving 'miracle' oil that's 100% natural and organic!
Botanicals Jojoba Oil is a unique oil that mimics the oil in our natural skin.
It works like magic to help under eye cakey lines disappear (before your very eyes!) and evens out your complexion, softening the look of fine lines!
And that's not all!
This magical oil also works to balance the amount of oil your skin produces, making oily skin less oily and dry skin less dry!
Plus, Botanicals Jojoba Oil also helps take down any redness or sensitivity in your skin, including any inflammation from Rosacea and other skin conditions; plus, it minimises the appearance of pores too…
…now that really is magic!
What makes Jojoba Oil so unique?
Jojoba Oil is not technically an oil, but a wax ester - this means it's less greasy and much lighter than most oils…and is why our skin loves it so!
In fact, Botanicals Jojoba Oil is known as 'Biomimetic', which means it functions like the sebum (oil) already in our skin.
And thanks to the waxy properties being very similar to the oil our skin naturally produces, our skin loves Botanicals Jojoba Oil so much you can use this miracle oil to TREAT the skin in several ways:
Treats fine lines & wrinkles
If you find concealer sinking into any lines during the day, Botanicals Jojoba Oil can be applied over this to smooth your complexion, magically erasing the appearance of these lines!
Plus, Botanicals Jojoba Oil contains Vitamins C and E, meaning it has strong anti-ageing properties helping to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles and making it the perfect, natural and gentle solution for ageing gracefully!
Treats oily skin & acne
Jojoba Oil is the oil that’s most similar to the oil our body naturally produces.
Why is this important for oily skin and acne?
Jojoba Oil regulates sebum production because it's so similar to the sebum that your skin produces naturally.
When you put Jojoba Oil on your skin, your skin is soothed and moisturised; this signals to your skin follicles that your skin doesn't need additional sebum for hydration.
As a result, Botanicals Jojoba Oil helps regulate the oil in your skin, stopping the skin from producing too much oil, which can clog pores and result in spots and acne.
Plus, it's a soothing and moisturising anti-inflammatory with natural antimicrobial healing properties keeping your skin cleansed, happy and healthy.
Treats Rosacea & sensitive skin
Being an extremely gentle oil and hypoallergenic, Jojoba Oil is also ideal for those suffering from Rosacea or sensitive skin as it contains no harsh chemicals that may irritate sensitive skin.
With its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties, it's the perfect choice for applying to sensitive, Rosacea prone skin at night. This helps soothe and calm the skin whilst improving its natural protective barrier, helping make skin less sensitive.
Last…but not least!
This portable and convenient handbag sized bottle, complete with a hygienic pipette, is excellent for your makeup bag, giving you the confidence to refresh your makeup while on the go…
…knowing that it's enriching your skin as well.
Results to expect:
- Instantly smoothes the look of under-eye concealer and foundation caking throughout the day if settled into lines and makes eyes appear more youthful-looking!
- It helps oily skin produce less oil as it controls sebum production, so if your skin is oily, this oil will actually balance it out!
- Helps to soothe & minimise redness from Rosacea, giving you a more even-toned and balanced complexion
- Rebalances, softens and moisturises even sensitive skin, so you can use this oil without worrying about irritation, especially to the delicate skin around the eye area
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties, so unlike many oils, this one does not clog pores or cause breakouts keeping skin clear and clean!
- Beauty and the Boutique Exclusive portable handbag sized bottle with a hygienic pipette makes this a convenient travel makeup refresher whenever and wherever you are!
- Fights oxidative stress caused by everyday exposure to pollutants and other toxins
- Works as an anti-ageing treatment due to its antioxidants that help plump out and soften the look of fine lines and slow down further signs of ageing
- Naturally protects skin from sun damage
- Jojoba Oil helps your body make Collagen (which decreases as you get older), improving the skin's elasticity
- Helps relieve dryness, flaking & itching - ideal for those with inflammatory skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema.
SIZE: Fill weight 30ml
About the brand: Botanicals
Botanicals is a British based company that prides itself on hand-making all their products in small batches and using only carefully selected natural and organic ingredients to the very highest standards.
At Beauty and the Boutique...
We love beauty and animals – so you always know the products we sell are never tested on animals.
Jojoba Oil can help your skin in so many ways! From fighting oxidative stress caused by everyday exposure to pollutants and other toxins; as an anti-ageing treatment due to its antioxidants that help plump out and soften the look of fine lines and slow down further signs of ageing; also naturally protecting skin from sun damage. It also helps regulate and balance sebum (oil) production because it's so similar to the oil that your body naturally produces. Jojoba Oil also helps your body make Collagen (which decreases as you get older, part of why your facial structure changes as you age), improving the skin's elasticity. And finally, Jojoba Oil also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties that help relieve dryness, flaking & itching - ideal for those with inflammatory skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema. Jojoba really is a skin-loving super-hero ingredient!