hand-picked by Makeup Artist
Why you'll love it
by Makeup Artist
Do you wish you could protect your skin from UVA & UVB rays…
…while achieving that perfect sun-kissed glow?
Do both with this unique and revolutionary skin cream that protects the skin from the sun whilst gradually adding a natural tan whilst you wear it!
All in one bottle!
Endorsed by leading dermatologists, the innovative Tancream™ is a luxurious, multi-award-winning skincare product that gradually adds a gentle glow to your skin tone…
…all whilst providing an ultra-protection level of SPF50 and UVA 5 stars!
This means that it protects against deep penetrating UVA and UVB rays that can damage the skin.
What makes Tancream™ so unique?
Look no further than Tancream™ when you want to look healthy and glowing, but also stay protected from the accelerating ageing signs from the sun!
If you love having a slight glow to your skin, especially in the winter months when perhaps the complexion needs a little pick-me-up…
…then treat yourself (and your skin!) to Tancream™!
Since the UVA and UVB rays can speed up wrinkle formulation and break down the much-needed collagen and elasticity in the skin, instead of achieving that coveted glow from the sun, why not try this safe, high-protection, sunless tanning cream?!
Melting into the skin, Tancream™ smoothes and evens out skin instantly (thanks to its colour-correcting technology) whilst giving you a gradual and buildable sun-kissed glow…
…all while keeping you and your skin safe and protected from the sun!
The science behind it
Ultraviolet Rays consist of UVA and UVB rays, which can damage unprotected skin, causing premature ageing and wrinkling, to longer-term, more severe skin damage such as skin cancer.
Staying protected all year round is crucial, especially as sun damage can happen at any time, with UV rays even able to penetrate through clouds and glass!
Essentially, our skin is exposed to potential damage in any season, with or without the sun.
And that’s not all…
Start to care for your skin (the body’s biggest organ!) every day with this revolutionary self-skin lotion that leaves you looking glowy, healthy and protected.
Infusing sunscreen technology, natural phospholipids, and a vegetable derived cationic emulsifier, Tancream™ cleverly conditions the skin, making it smooth, supple and soft.
Plus, it helps prevent sunburn, slows down skin ageing and gives a natural and desirable glow (even when worn daily, the sun-kissed look is beautifully natural and never gets too deep or artificial-looking).
This formula has a very slight scent upon application, but this quickly fades.
Wear Tancream™ on your face and neck daily, or why not as an all-over body glow?
Join this revolutionary safe, protected and radiant skin experience!
Results to expect:
- Wear daily to build up a long-lasting healthy faux-tan glow to your complexion and keep skin hydrated and protected from the sun at the same time
- Offers a gradual, healthy sun-kissed glow that looks naturally beautiful in an ultra-safe way
- Revolutionary, daily defence with an SPF50 to protect your skin from damaging rays whatever the season
- Ultra-protection level UVA 5 stars protect against deep penetrating UVA rays that damage skin and cause premature ageing and wrinkling
- Instant colour-correcting technology to even skin tone and balance your complexion, making your skin look at its very best!
- Packed full of antioxidants to further slow ageing and keep your skin protected and looking more youthful for longer
- Easy to apply and can replace your day cream or used over the top of your fave one
- Distearyldimonium Chloride - a conditioning agent that creates a soft moisturising effect, leaving the skin feeling smooth whilst providing emulsifying properties to create a rich, creamy texture
- Troxerutin - an antioxidant that provides anti-ageing and anti-inflammatory properties and even accelerates the DHA tanning process to prolong the tan
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane & Octocrylene - a blend of 3 organic sunscreens providing broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection, giving Tancream SPF50 & 5* UVA claims to help protect the skin against photodamage and premature skin ageing
- Dihydroxyacetone - a self-tan ingredient from plant extracts that allows the tan to develop faster (within 2-3 hours)
- Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate - a UVA Filter with effective antioxidant properties, to stay stable and fights free radicals that cause skin damage that lead to skin ageing
- Caramel - an instant bronzer that works well with DHA to create a luxurious golden brown colour!
Don’t just take our word for it – check out these outstanding awards that Tancream™ has achieved:
- Pure Beauty Global Awards 2018 – Winner
- Beauty Shortlist Awards 2019 – Finalist
- The Yorkshire Choice Awards 2018 – New Starter Business of the Year 2018
- Beauty Shortlist Awards 2018 – Editor’s Choice
- Forward Ladies National Awards 2017 – Shortlisted Regional Finalist
- The Beauty Awards 2018 with OK! – Highly Commended
- The North of England Wedding Awards for Outstanding Achievement 2018 – Winner
- The Beauty Awards 2017 with OK! - Shortlisted
- Global Business Excellence Awards Outstanding New Product/Service – Winner 2017
- The English Women’s Awards North 2018 - Winner
- Pure Beauty Awards 2017 – Silver Winner
- Best Business Awards 2019 - Winner
About the brand: Tancream™
Tancream™ was founded by North Yorkshire Mums Gillian Robson and Katy Foxcroft, following Gillian’s diagnosis with aggressive skin cancer. After her recovery and noticing a significant gap in the market, they decided to develop their revolutionary body lotion that combined high sun protection with a gradual tan that felt good and looked good.
Because of the challenging chemistry of developing the product, it needed years of research, expertise and formulation by leading sun care expert Dr Jack Ferguson and cosmetic chemist Johanna Warren – and the result was Tancream™.
A multi-award-winning skincare product, Tancream™ has been encouraged by dermatologists and received glowing media reviews, awards, and celebrity endorsements.
At Beauty and the Boutique...
We love beauty and animals – so you always know the products we sell are never tested on animals.
Distearyldimonium Chloride is a conditioning agent that creates a moisturising effect, leaving the skin feeling smooth and ultra-soft whilst providing emulsifying properties for a rich and creamy texture that helps make applying the cream a total dream!
Troxerutin is an antioxidant that provides our skin with effective anti-ageing and anti-inflammatory properties! Thanks to being a free radical scavenger, it's a helpful addition to any self-tan and even accelerates the DHA tanning process, which helps to prolong the tan. Plus, the skin is protected from any damage caused by the DHA on application.
Dihydroxyacetone (DHA) is a self-tan ingredient derived from plant extracts! It allows the tan to develop faster (within 2-3 hours) to provide a gradual, natural-looking and believable tan. An effective sunless tanner, DHA gives a beautiful glowing appearance - without harmful sun exposure! It's a colourless 3-carbon sugar that reacts with the air and the amino acids on the skin when applied, causing only the top layer of the skin cells (the epidermis) to darken as the skin doesn’t absorb DHA. When skin cells begin to renew and flake away, your gorgeous glow will gradually fade...just like a natural tan!
Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate is a UVA Filter with effective antioxidant properties, so it stays stable and fights free radicals that cause skin damage and which can lead to skin ageing…this is one powerful skin-saving duo!
Caramel colour in skincare works incredibly well as an instant bronzer that, together with DHA, helps create a luxurious golden brown colour…for that naturally sunkissed look, the safe way!
Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane & Octocrylene is a blend of three great organic sunscreens providing broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection and giving Tancream SPF50 & 5* UVA claims. The High SPF & Ultra UVA helps protect the skin against photodamage and premature skin ageing - which helps prevent fine lines and wrinkles!