Makeup Artist Approved Beauty
hand-picked by Makeup Artist
Introducing Blossom Colour Beauty Glow
Why you'll love it
by Makeup Artist
Introducing your new beauty secret for instantly brighter, healthier and more glowing skin!
Get ready to illuminate with:
Beauty Glow Multi-Tasking Primer!
Most primers simply help your foundation last a little longer and go on smoother, but this primer does that…
…plus, a whole lot more!
What makes it special?
This is a serious primer that doubles as the perfect skin pick-me-up!
Blossom Colour Beauty Glow Multi-Tasking Primer is a revolutionary lightweight formula (so your skin never feels clogged down with lots of product).
It instantly gives skin a healthy feel-good glow, helps foundation look more natural (and real!) and helps makeup last longer throughout the day.
Plus, thanks to the clever light-reflecting particles, Beauty Glow also tackles redness, age spots, fine lines, freckles, and other marks to perfect the look of your complexion.
So, you can feel confident that your skin looks youthful, illuminated, hydrated, more even-toned and brighter.
All this, whilst also providing daily protection against pollution too!
So many ways to wear it!
The magic is in the name; Beauty Glow ‘Multi-Tasking’ Primer!
Here are just a few ways to get the very best look for your complexion with this most versatile primer:
1. Make your current foundation look amazing:
Simply wear Beauty Glow ‘Multi-Tasking’ Primer under your favourite liquid foundation to help your foundation go on smoother, appear more radiant, last longer and look incredible!
2. Create your own BB Cream:
Mix Beauty Glow ‘Multi-Tasking’ Primer with your favourite liquid foundations to transform it into your very own personal BB cream! This lets your natural complexion peep through, with just a little coverage to even out the skin while adding the look of stunning radiance and hydration!
3. Glow on makeup-free days:
Enjoy wearing Beauty Glow ‘Multi-Tasking’ Primer alone or over your daily face moisturiser to give your skin the kind of radiance that has people asking what facials you’re having!
4. Enhance your bone structure:
Dab a little Beauty Glow ‘Multi-Tasking’ primer onto to tops of cheekbones, brow bone and Cupid’s bow to subtly emphasise the contours of your face for a more lifted and youthful look!
Results to expect:
- Instantly leaves skin looking more youthful
- Injects light into the face, softening features & leaving a stunning glow
- Minor imperfections vanish instantly, leaving a more rested & even complexion
- Softens redness, age spots, freckles and other marks
- Creates a beautiful base for makeup; makeup goes on smoother and lasts longer
- Bone structure and contours of the face look more lifted, youthful and radiant
- Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride - derived from coconut oil and glycerine, a mix of fatty acids that skin can use to replenish its surface and resist moisture loss leaving skin feeling softer and more hydrated!
- Tribehenin - a mixture of skin-replenishing glycerine and a fatty acid known as Behenic Acid conditions skin and helps prevent moisture loss to help leave skin feeling plumper
- Titanium Dioxide - excellent for sensitive, redness-prone skin that can get easily irritated and reflect damaging UVA and UVB rays
SIZE: 30ml / 1.05 fl.oz
About the brand: Blossom Colour
The Blossom Colour brand has been created by industry insiders with more than 50 years of experience developing high-end problem-solving products, creating formulations that target women's concerns using the best cosmetic and skincare ingredients.
At Beauty and the Boutique...
We love beauty and animals – so you always know the products we sell are never tested on animals.
Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride is derived from Coconut Oil and Glycerin, a mix of fatty acids that skin can use to replenish its surface and resist moisture loss, leaving skin feeling softer, more hydrated, and plumper! Caprylic Triglyceride is a more natural emollient alternative to other synthetic ingredients found in topical skin products. It helps to form a protective layer on the skin as an emollient, which effectively locks in moisture and prevents your skin from drying out. Plus, thanks to the oily texture that Caprylic Triglyceride makes, it's a helpful skin softener.
Tribehenin is a mixture of skin-replenishing Glycerin and a fatty acid known as Behenic Acid that conditions skin and helps prevent moisture loss. As a smoothing lubricant and humectant, this conditioning agent is used in a wide variety of skincare products to help leave skin feeling plumper and more hydrated!
Titanium Dioxide is an inert earth mineral that helps protect skin from UVA and UVB radiation. Because it's so gentle, Titanium Dioxide is also excellent for sensitive, redness-prone skin that can get easily irritated and is considered non-risky in terms of skin sensitivity. In fact, it's often used as the active ingredient in mineral-based sunscreens to reflect damaging UVA and UVB rays and help prevent sunburn and sun damage.