Makeup Artist Approved Beauty
hand-picked by Makeup Artist
Introducing Rejuvenated H30 Night Repair
Why you'll love it
by Makeup Artist
Sorry to spread the news… but applying topical anti-ageing skincare can only do so much!
If you want to hold off ageing and repair damaged skin, then age-defying skincare needs to also come from the inside.
Say ‘hello’ (…or better still ‘goodnight’!) to H30 Night Repair by Rejuvenated!
Fixes Skin in Your Sleep
H30 Night Repair contains a powerful blend of ingredients that strengthen and hydrate your skin alongside an effective combination of antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, vitamins and ionic minerals that all help to enhance your skin whilst you sleep.
Working in synergy with your circadian rhythm for a restful slumber, these restorative ingredients ensure skin is regenerated and hydrated upon waking.
In fact, H30 Night Repair contains a combination of unique 100% active natural ingredients to feed, nourish and nutritionally support skin cells!
Brimming with a myriad of nutrient-rich extracts (such as grape seed and marine algae), highly active ionic minerals help perform several functions in the body. These include converting dormant energy to active energy, which helps create a healthy fluid balance and promotes cellular hydration.
This is beauty sleep!
And that’s not all…
Magnesium and calcium are included to encourage relaxation, promote restful sleep, and regulate melatonin, the hormone responsible for controlling the sleep-wake cycle.
Magnesium binds to gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) receptors, the neurotransmitter responsible for suppressing nerve activity, allowing you (and your body!) to ‘switch off’.
Calcium plays a further role in maintaining healthy skin functions, including sebum regulation, lipid barrier function, cellular turnover and antioxidant production – all vital factors to keep at a constant level within the body to maintain supple, glowing and beautiful skin.
The science part:
One tablet provides substantial hydration from the high active ionic electrolyte minerals that perform a critical role in almost every metabolic reaction in the body; potassium, magnesium, calcium and sodium, plus over seventy other trace minerals in their readily absorbable ionic form.
This is great for the skin because the minerals allow our skin to retain water to support hydration, promoting healthy, luminous-looking skin with hydrated cells operating at their highest level, so your complexion looks clear, glowy, and healthy.
In fact, magnesium and calcium work together to encourage relaxation for a good night's sleep, so you wake up feeling refreshed and renewed!
Results to expect
- Supports a healthy fluid balance
- Feeds and supports skin cells
- Reduces puffiness and dark circles around the eyes
- Encourages relaxation
- Promotes sleep
- Hydrates from within
- Helps menopausal symptoms including hot flushes, menstrual problems, anxiety and nervousness … all whilst you sleep!
- Hyaluronic Acid - offers high hydration levels while you sleep and nutritional support for maintaining healthy skin. Hyaluronic Acid can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water, so it gives your skin a fresh glow and helps boost your skin's moisture which promotes plumpness, supple skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Astaxanthin - anti-inflammatory, unique and naturally occurring carotenoid found in sea algae that's an effective antioxidant that helps mop-up environmental damage to the skin for healthier-looking skin by smoothing wrinkles, making age spots look smaller and helping to maintain skin moisture
- Astragalus Root – a herbal medicine used historically for health and feelings of well-being with its antibacterial including immune-boosting, anti-ageing and anti-inflammatory effects
- Marine Pine Bark - contains over forty antioxidants & acts as an anti-inflammatory that binds with collagen to protect the skin to help slow down the ageing process. It boosts Hyaluronic Acid production (which helps increase skin elasticity and hydration) with visible signs of ageing (and age spots) reduced, plus it helps to fight toxins and plumps skin from the inside to reverse signs of ageing and minimise wrinkles already present
- Grape Seed Extract - naturally occurring antioxidant and anti-inflammatory with many times the power of Vitamin C and E that helps skin look toned and even with less redness. Because it increases cell turnover and collagen synthesis (helping skin stay healthy and elastic) when used regularly, it can even out your skin tone with less redness
- Vitamin A, B, C, D & E – a vitamin complex boost that rejuvenates, protects and provides antioxidants to shield against oxidative stress and free radical damage from UV exposure that contributes to the formation of collagen (which can thicken the dermis to reduce fine lines resulting in firmer, more youthful-looking skin). By interrupting the process that breaks down collagen, these vitamins nourish and protect your skin, giving it a healthy, radiant glow and helping to maintain elasticity and firmness in the skin for a youthful-looking complexion
- 100% natural, from traceable and sustainable farming methods that are free from carbohydrates, artificial colours and sweeteners, gluten, dairy, soy, preservatives, yeast, starch, fat and cholesterol, making them suitable for diabetics and vegans
SIZE: Each pack contains a 30-day supply*
*Based on taking once per day as the recommended dose
Don’t just take our word for it – check out these outstanding awards that Rejuvenated ‘H3O Night Repair’ has achieved:
Beauty Shortlist Awards 2015 – Winner
Natural Health International Beauty Awards 2018 – Special Recognition
Beauty Shortlist Wellbeing Awards 2019 – Editor’s Choice
Beauty Shortlist Wellbeing Awards 2020 – Winner
About the brand: Rejuvenated
Rejuvenated was founded by Kathryn Danzey, who has 40 years of experience within the beauty industry. Known for her groundbreaking innovative concepts, Kathryn is a big believer in beauty from within.
The Rejuvenated products are 100% natural with traceable and ethically sourced ingredients that bring together exciting, highly effective products which can really make a difference in how you look and feel.
The team of nutritionists, scientists and doctors all work together to provide easy to use daily formulations with fantastic results.
At Beauty and the Boutique...
We love beauty and animals – so you always know the products we sell are never tested on animals.
Hyaluronic Acid (often hailed as the 'Fountain of Youth'!) can hold up to 1,000 times its own weight in water, helping skin look plumper, bouncier and more hydrated - resulting in a more youthful-looking, healthy complexion! It helps keep your skin moisturised and radiant and can help prevent wrinkles, filling in and reducing their appearance. Decreased Hyaluronic Acid can make skin look dry and rough, but a daily boost of it keeps skin moisturised to help lessens wrinkles while improving and protecting the skin.
Combat signs of ageing, such as fine lines and wrinkles, with Astralagus Root & Marine Pine Bark!
Astragalus Root has antibacterial properties historically used in herbal medicine for health and well-being, including immune-boosting, anti-ageing and anti-inflammatory effects. Astragalus may also improve many conditions such as fatigue, allergies and the common cold.
Marine Bark contains over 40 antioxidants and works synergistically with Vitamin C & E to act as an anti-inflammatory that binds with collagen to protect the skin against free radical damage and enhance the skin's ability to produce more Hyaluronic Acid and collagen for better hydration.
Grape Seed Extract is an antioxidant known for its anti-inflammatory benefits to promote better health and youthfulness! It's a effective source of antioxidants, particularly proanthocyanidins, which may help alleviate oxidative stress, inflammation, and tissue damage. Plus, it boosts your body's Vitamin C & E levels, which helps your immune system work efficiently. Grape Seed Extract helps encourage youthful, healthy skin! It contains both anti-microbial benefits and antibacterial properties, making it excellent at evening out skin tone and treating acne outbreaks. Grape Seed Extract increases cell turnover and collagen synthesis for more elastic, bouncy, healthy and plump skin!
Astaxanthin is a effective anti-inflammatory, unique and naturally occurring carotenoid found in Sea Algae. In fact, it contains many times the antioxidant power of Vitamin C, beta carotene, green tea, COQ10 and lutein linked to healthier skin, endurance, heart health, and joint pain. Astaxanthin can lead to healthier-looking skin by smoothing wrinkles, making age spots look smaller and helping to maintain healthy and balanced skin moisture.
Ionic Electrolytes play a critical role in almost every metabolic reaction in the body (including regulating blood pressure, muscle contraction and keeping your system functioning properly). Electrolytes are minerals found in your blood that help regulate and control the balance of fluids in the body, such as potassium, magnesium, calcium and sodium, plus over 70 other trace minerals in their readily absorbable ionic form. They help our cells balance pH levels keeping the body's hydration system regulated so your skin helps to retain water. In fact, magnesium and calcium work together to encourage relaxation for a good night’s sleep so you wake up feeling refreshed and renewed!
A cocktail of vitamins for your ultimate skin-loving boost!
Vitamin A is a powerful antioxidant that helps the body fight free radical damage to reduce the signs of ageing and stimulating cell renewal.
Vitamin E (known as Nature's most effective antioxidant and skin protector!) fights against oxidative stress and skin damage while boosting rejuvenation and strengthening the skin's barrier.
Vitamin C contributes to collagen formation to naturally slow ageing, decreasing the appearance of wrinkles and dry skin by supporting crucial proteins, elastin and collagen, in the skin for a more youthful and bright complexion!
Vitamin D (often called the 'sunshine vitamin'!) is essential for skin protection and rejuvenation and contributes to skin cell growth, repair, and metabolism that helps enhance the skin's immune system, destroying free radicals that can lead to premature ageing.
Finally, vitamins B2 and B3 provides energy to the body. Vitamin B2 helps to improve skin tone for a more radiant and balanced complexion. At the same time, Vitamin B3 supports your skin's natural defences to hydrate skin, treat hyperpigmentation, promote skin elasticity, decreases redness and fight free radicals. This essential Vitamin Complex all help towards providing your body with the proper nutrients to maintain a healthy and happier body!