hand-picked by Makeup Artist
Introducing Delilah Liquid Matte Lipstick
Why you'll love it
by Makeup Artist
Are your lips ready for a pretty, soft, matte pout… that really lasts?
Experience the ultimate rich colour payoff, combined with a lightweight, moisturising formula for long-wearing, budge-proof lips at their very prettiest:
Liquid Matte Lipstick in Breeze
Liquid Matte Lipstick in shade ‘Breeze’ (courtesy of Delilah) is a peach shade that’s not too bright and not too dark and gives your complexion a warm (yet subtle) pop of flattering coral!
No matter what the occasion (day or night) Liquid Matte Lipstick in shade ‘Breeze’ has got your covered!
What makes this lipstick unique?
Not only is this Liquid Matte Lipstick gorgeous to look at, but it smell divine too!
The sweet English berry and vanilla scent is reminiscent of fresh spring air… and totally addictive.
The unique, ballerina slipper-shaped soft applicator helps you apply the shade more precisely for even coverage.
And thanks to the exquisite ingredients in the Liquid Matte Lipstick (with its natural mineral clays) this creamy, comfortable formula locks in moisture, for lips that stay hydrated and smooth, without cracking, fading or drying out...
…and that keeps lasting!
Results to expect:
- Lightweight, matte formula that’s comfortable to wear – as if you weren’t wearing anything
- Highly pigmented, intense, rich shade for a great colour pay-off, meaning you use less product while still keeping the intensity of colour
- Long-wearing - lasting up to 9 hours so you can feel confident your makeup stays in place all day and night!
- Stunning shade Breeze is a coral peach that warms your complexion
- Enriched with natural mineral clays for a supple matte finish that keeps lips feeling moisturised and are incredibly comfortable to wear
- Innovative formula which helps to lock in moisture, leaving lips feeling smooth and saturated
- Unique ballerina slipper-shaped applicator for easy, effortless application and full coverage
- Diatomaceous Earth and Disteardimonium Hectorite are naturally occurring mineral clays that helps give lipstick formulation a lightweight matte finish that is exceptionally comfortable on the lips
Don’t just take our word for it – check out these outstanding awards that Delilah has won:
- CEW Beauty Awards ‘Best New Make-Up Brand’ 2016 - Winner
- Beauty Shortlist Awards ‘Best Make-Up Brand UK’ 2022 - Winner
- Beauty Bible Awards 'Silver Award' 2022 - Winner
About the brand: Delilah
Delilah is a beautiful boutique British brand inspired by the pale pink Delilah rose and offers all women affordable luxury for everyday beauty. From the stunning packaging to the cleverly and lovingly made formulations, Delilah is a rare gem that dedicates to making your beauty routine faster, simpler and much more luxurious!
At Beauty and the Boutique...
We love beauty and animals – so you always know the products we sell are never tested on animals.
Diatomaceous Earth is a naturally occurring mineral clay that helps give lipstick formulation a lightweight and wonderfully matte finish that's exceptionally comfortable on the lips! Plus, it's gentle enough to use on sensitive skin and is rich in minerals like calcium, magnesium, copper, phosphorous, selenium, and zinc helping keep your lips in tip-top condition!
Disteardimonium Hectorite is a naturally occurring mineral clay that's used as a thickening agent for cosmetic ingredients. It helps give lipstick formulation a lightweight and matte finish that makes it extremely comfortable on the lips!