hand-picked by Makeup Artist
Introducing Aila 3-in-1 Nail Colour Remover with Pure Argan Oil
Why you'll love it
by Makeup Artist
The search for a safe nail varnish remover is officially over…
I. Love. This. Stuff:
Aila Nail Varnish Remover
Finally, a natural nail oil that effectively removes colour and nourishes nails!
Not too long ago, I was blissfully unaware of just how unhealthy generic nail polish removers actually are – even the acetone-free ones can be drying to your nails and surrounding skin!
Here’s the real deal:
Regular nail varnish removers strip our nails of their natural oils, with toxic fumes full of harsh chemicals that quickly enter the bloodstream via our porous nails!
What makes Aila so unique?
I was adamant about finding a safer way to remove nail varnish that not only removes nail colour effectively but also nourishes and conditions our nails… no nasty ingredients and no nasty smells, please!
Much to my delight (after a long 12-month search!), I found the answer in the Aila 3-in-1 Soy-Based Nail Colour Remover with Pure Argan Oil.
Finally - a healthy and natural alternative to regular nail varnish remover!
NO harsh chemicals, NO strong smells, NO toxins whatsoever…
Instead, just pure 100% natural, plant-based remover that treats your nails and cuticles with this unique blend of Vitamins A, C, E and Pure Argan Oil and Soy Oil.
And that’s not all…
My nails have never looked or felt better and healthier after using a nail remover!
Plus, after removing your nail polish, you can massage the excess oils into your cuticles and nail bed for instant nourishment to treat your nail bed!
I absolutely love this stuff, and I'll never go back to a regular nail varnish remover again!
- Soybean Oil - not only rich in Vitamin E to help promote skin health & protect against inflammation, but it can also provide nourishing, softening and moisturising benefits to keep your nails and cuticles happy! This super oil helps remove nail polish without stripping the nail of its natural oils to safely and effectively remove nail colour
- Pure Argan Oil - rich in omega fatty acids, Vitamin E and linoleic acids, which work to moisturise, protect & soften your skin - perfect for strengthening and nourishing your nails and cuticles while protecting them from damage. Plus, it contains natural anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties that effectively prevent bacteria from growing
- Vitamin C - a super boosting antioxidant and essential for collagen production (a protein building block for tissue cells), which helps strengthen and encourage the growth of healthy, strong nails
- Vitamin E - a nurturing antioxidant that supports nail health by replenishing the nail to a healthier state, preventing cracked cuticles and dry skin and promoting healthy nail growth thanks to its moisturising and deeply conditioning benefits
- Vitamin A - an antioxidant that helps to encourage youthful, nourished nails! It helps cell renewal and has anti-ageing benefits to stimulate nail growth, leading to stronger, healthier nails, especially beneficial if you suffer from brittle nails; plus, it acts as a powerful antioxidant to promote healthy nail growth
- No bad smells, and a little goes a long way!
SIZE: 200ml / 7.04 fl oz
About the brand: Aila Cosmetics
Dr Cary Gannon, Founder of Aila Cosmetics, turned a challenging time in her life into a triumph when creating a brand that was devoted to healthy living. The focus for Cary became not only on what we put into our bodies but also on what we put on our bodies. So Aila was born with their all-natural products that would maintain beauty and function while never compromising our health.
Since its start in 2013, AILA has been free of the most commonly found potentially toxic chemicals in nail polish. Their goal? To “…empower and equip women everywhere who are committed to their overall wellness: inside and out”.
At Beauty and the Boutique...
We love beauty and animals – so you always know the products we sell are never tested on animals.
Awesome Argan Oil is rich in omega fatty acids, Vitamin E and linoleic acids, which work to moisturise, protect & soften your skin - perfect for strengthening, nourishing and moisturising your nails and cuticles while protecting them from damage.
Strengthen your nails with this super boosting vitamin! Vitamin C is essential for collagen production (a protein building block for tissue cells), which helps strengthen and encourage the growth of healthy, strong nails.
Support your nails with this nurturing vitamin! Vitamin E supports nail health by replenishing the nail to a healthier state, preventing cracked cuticles and dry skin and promoting healthy nail growth thanks to its moisturising benefits.
Encourage youthful, nourished nails with this vitamin! Vitamin A helps cell renewal and provides anti-ageing benefits to help stimulate nail growth, leading to stronger, healthier nails, and is especially beneficial if you suffer from weak, brittle nails.
Not only is super antioxidant Soybean Oil rich in Vitamin E to help promote skin health and protect against inflammation and environmental factors, but it can also provide nourishing, softening and moisturising benefits to keep your nails and cuticles happy! Soybean Oil contains linoleic acid, which helps deliver essential fatty acids to maintain a moisturised skin barrier for hands that look - and feel - soft and smooth!