hand-picked by Makeup Artist
Introducing Botanico Vida Omega Balm
Why you'll love it
by Makeup Artist
Lock in moisture, feed and soothe extremely dry, irritated skin with this natural wonder ointment!
Botanico Vida Omega Balm
If you suffer from dry skin patches, scars, psoriasis or other red, irritated, drying skin conditions such as flaky skin, dry lips, rough hands or cracked heels – then prepare to be wowed by this super nutrient-rich balm.
Plus, it’s so gentle that it works wonders for nappy rash and infant skin conditions too!
What makes Omega Balm so unique?
Botanico Vida’s Omega Balm offers an effective, natural and 100% fragrance-free alternative to the many paraffin-based balms.
Designed to sit on the skin longer and provide a protective and nourishing treatment to lock in moisture, contributing to 24-hour hydration that helps alleviate flaky, cracked or rough skin and calm any red and irritated areas.
Omega Balm supports your skin with a nurturing layer that helps skin recover and heal itself as it works hard to improve your skin’s barrier function to lock in its natural moisture for longer.
It’s specialist skincare made just for you… and your loved ones!
All thanks to the hero ingredient Bioactive Sacha Inchi…
…one of the earth’s most nutrient-rich seeds!
And that’s not all…
Sacha Inchi is the earth’s richest plant source of Omega 3, 6 and 9 and high in protein, vitamins and antioxidants.
It’s also the stand-out hero ingredient in Botanico Vida’s Omega Balm, which works naturally, sustainably and ethically to soothe daily skincare worries.
Plus, a new natural tech active called Castorlatum TM cleverly ‘wraps’ skin, locking in moisture and protecting it from the environment.
With Argan, Avocado and Rosehip Oils, Coconut Oil, Vitamin E and Calendula (sourced from organic, fair-traded plants and projects encouraging reforestation), Omega Balm puts moisture, hydration, etc. Omega’s Essential Fatty Acids and Vitamins directly back into the skin to build and renew it.
Why does our skin need Omegas?
Because although they make up 30% of our skin’s lipids, we cannot produce them ourselves!
Step in Botanico Vida Omega Balm; infusing these necessary and natural building blocks into our skin’s cellular structure supports the healing, growing and ageing process.
Being completely chemical-free and mineral oil-free, Omega Balm is also so gentle that it can be used on baby skin!
Let this all-purpose soothing balm help keep your skin troubles at bay!
Independent studies have concluded the following benefits of using Omega Balm:
- 45% increase in skin elasticity
- 19% increase in skin hydration
- 96% of users felt their skin was smoother and softer
- 92% of users would recommend to a friend
Give your skin a break and try it for yourself - it may just provide the most powerful, natural goodness your skin is craving…
…and the skin-care solution you’ve been looking for!
Results to expect:
- Effective natural, 100% fragrance-free alternative to the many paraffin-based balms so you can feel safe in using it even on babies
- Protects and nurtures the skin’s barrier function, which means healthier skin for the whole family
- Ideal for use on very dry skin patches, scars, psoriasis or other red, irritated, drying skin conditions such as flaky skin, dry lips, rough hands or cracked heels, keeping your skin ultra-soft and moisturised
- Sits on the skin longer and provides a protective and nourishing treatment to lock in moisture, so skin stays softer for longer
- Offers 24-hour hydration to help alleviate flaky, cracked or rough skin, red and irritated areas, especially on the lips, cuticles, backs of heels and hands
- Gentle enough to use on babies and an effective barrier against nappy rash
- Includes a new natural tech active called Castrolatum TM that ‘wraps’ skin, locking in moisture and protecting it from the environment
- Bioactive Sacha Inchi - super-nutrient rich seed contains 90% fatty acids with high Omega 3-6-9, Vitamin E, and protein levels. Helps reduce inflammation; soothes, calms and nourishes skin, and prevents and improves the appearance of existing stretch marks
- Rosehip Oil - full of skin-loving goodness with vitamins and antioxidants! Scientifically proven to reduce and minimise scars and rejuvenate skin thanks to Omegas 3 & 6 and natural Tretinoin (the acid form of Vitamin A that replenishes and rebuilds skin). Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles thanks to Vitamins C & A for a fresher and brighter complexion
- Argan Oil – nutrient-rich seed is cold-pressed to release an oil full of Omegas 6 and 9, and Vitamin E
- Cocoa Butter – contains excellent skin-loving fatty acids that help hydrate your skin, keeping it soft, smooth and supple!
- Calendula Marigold Flower Extract - superbly healing, anti-inflammatory and highly soothing herb that's perfect for sensitive skin, helping to plump the surface of your skin, giving you tighter, more supple skin and protects your collagen and elastin supply
- Vitamin E - a powerful antioxidant with protective and natural skin-conditioning properties that balances and hydrates skin while protecting skin cells against ageing and strengthening the skin's barrier against environmental toxins
- Sunflower Seed Oil - super-emollient oil to nourish skin, protecting against oxidative damage thanks to antioxidants like Vitamin E
- Soybean Oil – helps deliver essential fatty acids to maintain a moisturised skin barrier, decrease water loss, and aid skin hydration and rich in Vitamin E that provides antioxidant and environmental protection for the skin
- Castor Seed Oil – rich in fatty acids that promote smoothness and softness to the skin, plus it can also help restore uneven skin tones
SIZE: 50ml / 1.76fl oz
About the brand: Botanico Vida
Founder, Kristy Cimesa, came across Sacha Inchi seed oil in 2009 to treat her son’s eczema. Impressed with its improvement, it became a staple for use on everything from dry skin to sunburn and wrinkles. Kristy partnered with friend Hannah Becker to develop the most Omega-rich multi-purpose body oil on the market!
The Sacha Inchi oil was infused with many other organic, omega-rich oils such as Argan, Rosehip and Avocado to create a unique blend with excellent skin penetration and a beautiful scent. This blend became ‘Omega Oil’ the hero product of their new company Botánico Vida (or ‘plant life’). Soon to follow came the nurturing Omega Balm, with all the benefits of Omega Oil but qualities aimed specifically at extremely dry, irritated skin.
Botanico Vida sources ingredients from organic, fair-traded plants and through projects encouraging reforestation.
At Beauty and the Boutique...
We love beauty and animals – so you always know the products we sell are never tested on animals.
Bioactive Sacha Inchi is a stand-out hero ingredient! Extracted from a plant native to South America and the Caribbean, it produces fruit with large, edible seeds. This super-nutrient-rich seed contains 90% fatty acids and is the earth's richest plant-based source of Omega 3, 6 and 9 and is jam-packed with protein, vitamins, and antioxidants. Offering intensive hydration and repairing the skin's barrier function to work naturally, sustainably and ethically, this super seed helps to soothe daily skincare worries, calm inflammation, soothe and nourish skin, and reduce the appearance of stretch marks. A trustworthy super-hero skin-saving source!
Rosehip Oil is jammed full of skin-loving goodness with vitamins and antioxidants to help skin look and feel fresher, brighter and softer! It's also the only vegetable oil that contains natural Tretinoin – the acid form of Vitamin A that replenishes, rejuvenates and rebuilds skin to restore elasticity, help correct dark spots and improve scars and stretch marks. Plus, this wonder oil helps protect and hydrate skin, fight free radical damage, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant with protective and natural skin-conditioning properties that balances and hydrates skin. It also helps protect skin cells against ageing, strengthening the skin's barrier against environmental toxins. It supports collagen production, leaving skin feeling nourished, replenishing the skin's natural oils. It aids in maintaining this natural barrier, keeping skin soft and smooth. Vitamin E fights skin damage and boosts rejuvenation which is why it's known as nature's most effective antioxidant and skin protector!
Calendula is a superbly healing, anti-inflammatory and highly soothing herb that's perfect for sensitive skin, helping speed up healing and tissue regeneration from minor cuts, grazes and burns. Plus, it helps to plump the surface of your skin, giving you tighter, more supple skin and protects your collagen and elastin supply in the long term... a valuable and essential skincare first aider!
Cocoa Seed Butter is full of excellent skin-loving fatty acids that help intensely hydrate your skin, keeping it soft, smooth and supple! Plus, the fatty acids (such as oleic, palmitic, and stearic acid) nourish the skin and provide a protective barrier that keeps moisture trapped inside. This prevents your skin from drying out and keeps it naturally balanced and healthy.
This is one clever combination of highly nurturing oils which your skin is going to love! First up is nutrient-rich Argan Oil that's cold-pressed to release Omegas 6 and 9, and Vitamin E for skin that's smooth and hydrated.
Argan Oil is an extraordinary oil for natural skin health, repair and intense hydration with a deeply moisturising effect. Skin-conditioning and emollient, Argan Oil nourishes instantly and promotes the healing of dry skin for softer, more supple and radiant-looking skin.
Avocado Oil is high in fat and Vitamin A and C that help nourish, moisturise and provide antioxidant protection to the skin. It also contains a high Vitamin E content with potassium, lecithin, and other nutrients that help further nourish the skin, perfect for dry, dehydrated skin. Plus, it promotes collagen production thanks to the oleic acid, which allows the skin to rejuvenate and keep moisturised, helping new skin growth, which accelerates the healing process for a fresh, youthful-looking complexion!
Super-emollient Sunflower Seed Oil nourishes skin, protecting against oxidative damage thanks to nutrients and antioxidants like Vitamin E, perfect for protecting skin against acne, inflammation, eczema, redness and skin irritation. It contains a natural calming effect on the skin, which help reduce signs of skin stress or irritation. Thanks to its high Vitamin E content, Sunflower Oil acts as an emollient that traps moisture and keeps skin hydrated, so it's great for keeping dry skin feeling baby soft. It also helps prevent damage to cells by UV light and fight premature skin ageing by protecting the skins collagen and elastin content.
The fatty acids in Castor Oil promote smoothness and softness to the skin, plus it can help restore uneven skin tones. Castor Seed Oil has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce swelling and puffiness and feed the skin with antioxidants to help it stay youthful for longer! Because it works as an emollient and natural moisturiser, it acts as a humectant (retaining moisture by preventing water loss through the outer layer of the skin) to promote hydration, making it ideal for all skin types. Plus, it's also rich in Ricinoleic Acid (a known humectant), which prevents water loss through the outer layer of your skin to promote hydration - great for soothing and conditioning delicate skin.
Strengthening Soybean Oil contains linoleic acid, which helps deliver essential fatty acids to maintain a moisturised skin barrier, decrease water loss, and aid skin hydration. Rich in Vitamin E that provides antioxidant and environmental protection for the skin, With strong regenerative and regulating properties, Soybean Oil is ideal for oily and dry skin. It's rich in Vitamin E that helps promote skin health and ultra-moisturising, making it quick to absorb into the skin to retain moisture for a matte look. Super antioxidant Soybean Oil protects against inflammation and environmental factors thanks to linoleic acid, which helps deliver essential fatty acids to maintain a moisturised skin barrier. Plus, cell-activating effects and isoflavones make it particularly perfect for caring for mature skin. And finally, hydrating, soothing, protecting and calming - Coconut Oil is a gift for your skin! Thanks to a high saturated fat content, it helps condition and moisturises dehydrated skin.
Coconut oil is rich in fatty acids and antioxidants that help prevent ageing and damage our skin. It also moisturises dry and sensitive skin, helps reduce inflammation and promotes wound healing with antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties. Plus, because of its ultra-moisturising properties. This miracle worker can transform your skin!
Not Tested On Animals
Palm Oil Free
HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, PLUKENETIA VOLUBILIS SEED OIL, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA CERA (EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX), ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, ROSA CANINA FRUIT OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL.
Customers love it
Amazing customer service!“ I love this company and the products! The customer service is amazing - the positive way they do business is one of the reasons I continue to order!! ”
Amazing products!“ Amazing products received yesterday using them today and been complimented by 2 friends today love it, will be recommending and re ordering!! ”
I feel beautiful“ I am a 37 year old single mother and don't always have time to feel pretty or good about myself. You showed me I was wrong. I bought the few items needed I LOVE each and every item! It is easy, quick and I feel beautiful! So thank you very much, you changed my life. ”
You won't regret it!“ I'm one of the world's biggest sceptics, but I have to write this. I thought I looked nice, but every single person in our group commented on how lovely I looked! I felt like a million dollars, so thank you for my new look!! Take the plunge, order the make up, you won't regret it! ”
Got my spark back!“ Thank you Beauty and the Boutique for your passion in making make up easy for everyday women, like myself. The makeup tutorials are awesome! I'm much more confident in applying my make up in ways I wouldn't have before! Slowly but surely with your teachings, my spark is returning. ”