hand-picked by Makeup Artist
Introducing Studio 10 I-Lift Longwear Liner
Why you'll love it
by Makeup Artist
They say that the eyes are the windows to your soul…
…and all of us want bright, sparkly eyes that look youthful and defined!
But do you find that on some days (especially after sleepless nights or early mornings), your eyes can just look really tired?
Step in, the perfect answer for 'those' days when your eyes might need a little extra TLC:
Studio10 I-Lift Longwear Liner
…this little beauty is a serious eye-transforming game-changer!
What makes I-Lift so unique?
Studio10 I-Lift Longwear Liner is a dual purpose, double-ended, ultra-creamy eyeliner that will not only solve those tired-looking eyes but will also help define and add depth to your eyes.
Get ready for an eye-opening beauty trick!
The neutral side gives an instant wide-awake lift and a pop of brightness for that rested and refreshed look, while the darker shade makes your eyes look sultry and more accentuated.
Plus, the I-Lift Longwear Liner actually conditions and cares for your eyes, too, thanks to the nourishing Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E, and it stays put all day without smudging or budging…
And that’s not all…
These two classic shades from Studio10’s innovative I-Lift Longwear Liner have been specifically selected to flatter all eye colours:
• Pewter - a soft charcoal grey
• Mocha - a rich chocolate brown
Complete your makeup bag with the Studio10 I-Lift Longwear Liner… and discover the quick fix to that bright, refreshed and sexy eye look in an instant!
Results to expect:
- Instant ‘pick-me-up’ for youthful and bright looking eyes
- Ultra-creamy formula for easy blending to create that natural-looking, gorgeously awake and sultry eyes
- Highly pigmented shades to accentuate and define eyes taking the hard work away from the application
- Choose from two universally flattering shades: Pewter (a soft charcoal grey) or Mocha (a rich chocolate brown)
- Double-ended liner with a matte, darker shade to define eyes and neutral shade to brighten eyes
- Also, it lifts the look of the brow bone and makes the eye sparkle!
- Smudge and waterproof formula infused with Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E for a soft and smooth texture that’s gentle on the skin
- Jojoba Oil - moisturises, reduces the appearance of wrinkles and acts as a potent emollient, while Vitamin E provides hydration and is an antioxidant
- Cottonseed Oil – a light, skin-softening emollient that’s hydrating and rich in Vitamin E, making it perfect for eyeliners and use around the sensitive eye area
- Jojoba Oil - moisturises, reduces the appearance of wrinkles and is emollient rich in Vitamins A, D & E and skin-loving essential fatty acids, perfect for soothing and nourishing the fragile skin around the eyes!
- Vitamin E - helps to balance and hydrate skin with healing and anti-inflammatory benefits to keep your skin protected and calm, especially useful for products near the sensitive eye area
About the brand: Studio10
Studio10 is an innovative beauty brand founded by industry insider Grace Fodor. It offers inventive ‘quick-fix makeup solutions with innovative age and skin-perfecting products to help women look and feel more youthful and beautiful.
The products are suitable for all women, though initially aimed at women in their 30s and after. Studio10 makeup corrects, conceals and covers the signs of ageing and is much loved worldwide by women of all ages!
At Beauty and the Boutique...
We love beauty and animals – so you always know the products we sell are never tested on animals.
Cottonseed Oil is a skin-softening emollient and light on the skin whilst being highly hydrating, so it perfectly suits the fragile skin around eyes. Cottonseed Oil is very rich in Vitamin E, an antioxidant with many proven benefits for the skin, including faster wound healing and added nourishment. Plus, it's an excellent source for helping keep skin looking (and feeling!) healthy. This hydrating and gentle oil is perfect for eyeliner and the sensitive eye area.
Jojoba Oil is rich in Vitamins A, D & E and skin-loving essential fatty acids, perfect for soothing and nourishing the fragile skin around the eyes! As the properties of Jojoba Oil are so similar to our skin's own sebum (oil), its ideal for use in eyeliners. Jojoba Oil's anti-inflammatory properties help keep skin calm and comfortable, soothing red, dry and dehydrated skin.
Antioxidant Vitamin E helps to balance and hydrate skin with healing and anti-inflammatory benefits to keep your skin protected and calm, especially useful for products near the sensitive eye area.