Makeup Artist Approved Beauty
hand-picked by Makeup Artist
Introducing Eye Of Horus Liquid Define Eyeliner
Why you'll love it
by Makeup Artist
Hands down, these are the best liquid eyeliners I’ve used (and as a Makeup Artist, I’ve tried quite a few…)
Fool-proof, effortless, universally flattering and award-winning Eye of Horus Liquid Define Eyeliner Pens in shades ‘Black’ and ‘Babylon Brown’.
Eye of Horus Liquid Eyeliner
They’re not only rich in colour and a breeze to use, but they make creating that ‘winged eyeliner look’ easy and perfect every time, thanks to the brilliantly designed precision tip!
Plus, these Liquid Define Eyeliner pens go on smoothly, effortlessly and dry to a 100% smudge-proof finish for superior comfort all day.
You really don’t have to be a pro to use them either (unlike many liquid eyeliners, this won’t leave you in a mess…it simply glides over the lid oh-so smoothly!)…
…leaving you in control of your favourite winged look!
What makes these eyeliners unique?
You only need to place gentle pressure to achieve that perfect line and colour payoff.
Whether you’re a novice or a pro, create amazingly seductive and sultry eyes with these Liquid Define Eyeliner shades that never go out of style!
And that’s not all…
Choose between two universally flattering and wearable shades:
A true, rich and stunningly intense jet-black.
This ultimate black intensifies the colour of the eyes and makes the lash line look fuller and thicker - perfect for day and night!
Your eyes will dazzle when you wear this liner!
Shade: Babylon Brown
A highly pigmented and opaque universal neutral chocolate brown tone.
This soft and sultry brown shade looks incredible on all eye shades and really helps elongate every eye shape; plus, it’s the perfect colour for a natural everyday look and extremely flattering!
Results to expect:
- Plays up the shape of your eye and elongates eyes beautifully
- Helps lashes look fuller, thicker and more intense
- Dries immediately with a long-lasting formula for easy application
- Waterproof/resistant and smudge-proof formula for longer-lasting wear
- A pen-like applicator that’s easy to use with a secure cap to prevent drying
- Unique double-sided tip so you can extend the life of the pen
- Available in two universally flattering shades – shade: Black and shade: Babylon Brown
- Shade Black: A true, rich and stunningly intense jet-black to intensify lashes
- Shade Babylon Brown: A soft, pigmented neutral brown shade perfect for everyday wear
- The tip glides easily and smoothly over the lid, making application a dream – no scratching, tugging or dragging!
- Carnauba Wax - hypoallergenic, water-repellent and a very emollient wax, perfect for giving eyeliner a smooth application and a glossy finish!
- Moringa Seed Oil - an all-around wonder oil rich in skin-loving vitamins A, B, C, D and E, ensuring the eyeliner is soft and smooth on the skin!
- Castor Oil - has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce swelling and puffiness, making it an ideal ingredient for the eye area.
About the brand: Eye of Horus
Eye of Horus is an award-winning Australian brand of colour cosmetics. The iconic Eye of Horus range was inspired by the ancient Egyptians who wore eye makeup, believing that it offered magical power and protection to the wearer. The formula is based on ancient sacred ingredients (including Organic Moringa Oil aka “Oil of the Pharaohs” and Castor Oil), delivering the highest quality performing products helping all women feel like a true Goddess!
The brand has quickly achieved cult status amongst fans, celebrities and professional Makeup Artists around the world.
At Beauty and the Boutique...
We love beauty and animals – so you always know the products we sell are never tested on animals.
Carnauba Wax is hypoallergenic, water-repellent and a very emollient wax, making it perfect for giving eyeliner a smooth application and glossy finish! The oil extracted from Carnauba Palm leaves dried into the wax and acts as a natural thickener without clogging pores! It helps apply the liner smoothly and is great for even sensitive eyes. Carnuba Wax gives a soft and silky feeling to the liner.
Moringa Seed Oil is an all-around wonder oil rich in skin-loving vitamins A, B, C, D and E, ensuring the eyeliner is soft and smooth on the skin! Moringa Oil gives the liner formulation a creamy texture, plus it's known to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Keep your skin moisturised for an overall radiance with protection against the environment. This magical, nutrient-dense oil keeps your skin youthful and plump and rich in emollient omega fatty acids such as oleic acid, palmitoleic and linoleic acids. Plus, Moringa has antimicrobial, antibacterial, antioxidant, antifungal, and anti-ageing properties that also helps the product absorbs quickly into the skin.
Castor Oil has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce swelling and puffiness, making it an ideal ingredient for the eye area. Castor Seed Oil feeds skin with antioxidants which helps the skin stay youthful for longer. Because it works as an emollient, its perfect for use in an eyeliner helping it to stay smooth and make skin feel softer. Castor Oil is a natural moisturiser and acts as a humectant (retaining moisture by preventing water loss through the outer layer of the skin) to promote hydration, great for the delicate skin around the eyes. Hydrogenated Castor Oil creates a protective layer on the skin's surface to keep skin hydrated.