Makeup Artist Approved Beauty
hand-picked by Makeup Artist
Introducing Botanico Vida Omega Oil
Why you'll love it
by Makeup Artist
Does your skin feel like it's lost its elasticity?
Is it perhaps a little looser and just not as plump and bouncy as before…?
As we age, all skin loses elasticity; that’s just a natural part of the ageing process……however, we can do something to help regain some lost elasticity and press
pause on the speed of ageing thanks to a magical wonder oil!
Discover Botanico Vida Omega Oil, a soothing 100% plant-based oil approved by dermatologists to use on the body and face; that helps increase skin elasticity by 45%
Plus, it’s so pure that it can even be used on babies and people with the most sensitive skin!
Get ready to reclaim firmer and more youthful-looking skin thanks to:
Botanico Vida Omega Oil
Our skin bears the brunt of our lifestyle with our diet, heredity, weather and other personal habits we each have.
But we can slow down these effects and help the skin on your face and body stay fresher and tighter with Botanico Vida Omega Oil!
Enjoy rejuvenated, softer and supple skin thanks to the goodness of one powerful, tiny seed in this Omega Oil – the Sacha Inchi seed!
Bioactive Sacha Inchi is an organically grown super-nutrient rich seed…
…and Botanico Vida Omega Oil is packed full of it!
Botanico Vida Omega Oil was clinically proven to help improve skin elasticity by 45% and delivered better results on abdominal stretch marks than any other scar oil on the market today.
The below results are based on comparative trials for Botanico Vida’s Omega Oil as a non-surgical solution for stretch marks:
- On average, Botanico Vida Omega Oil improved skin elasticity by 45%
- One-third of users improved their skin elasticity by more than 100%.
- A trial by a large international stretch mark oil only recorded skin elasticity improvements in 20% of subjects during abdominal application trials. However, 91% of Botanico Vida Omega Oil trial subjects recorded improvements in elasticity.
The most significant results from the Botanico Vida Omega Oil studies and clinical tests were that skin elasticity, and moisture levels (helping prevent stretch marks) showed a huge improvement.
The tests also demonstrated that Botanico Vida Omega Oil could improve skin topically as one of the best natural solutions for supporting skin elasticity and hydration; and, in turn, leave you with plumper, firmer and younger-looking skin.
Pretty promising results…!
What makes this Oil so unique?
Its hero ingredient, ‘Sacha Inchi,’ is a wonder seed and is the earth’s richest plant source of Omega 3, 6 and 9 and high in protein, vitamins and antioxidants.
It contains 90% fatty acids with high Omega 3-6-9, Vitamin E and Protein levels and is almost wholly composed of the building blocks of our skin.
When used on the skin, Sacha Inchi Botanical Extract protects against the damaging effects of sun exposure, regulates oil production, maintains elasticity, soothes and prevents inflammation, promotes softness, smoothness, and suppleness, hydrates the skin (without clogging the pores), helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines…
…and is gentle enough to use on ALL skin types!
And that’s not all…
Plus, Botanico Vida’s Omega Oil helps dry, red, itchy and sensitive skin. It improves the skin’s barrier function by decreasing water loss, which helps build the skin’s natural moisturising factors.
The light, liquid oil feels warming and satiny (perfect for dry, sensitive skin, pregnancy bumps and even baby massage!), and it absorbs into the skin quickly and instantly (faster than creams), leaving skin healthy-looking, silky-smooth…
...and smelling divine with a heavenly fresh yet subtle citrus scent!
Botanico Vida’s Omega Oil nurtures your skin all over your face and body to restore your skin bounce and elasticity!
This natural skin saviour is an everyday essential, cabinet staple.
Results to expect
- On average, Botanico Vida Omega Oil improved skin elasticity by 45%
- Natural ingredients feed the skin: Antioxidants, Essential Amino Acids, Nourishing Vitamins and Omegas 3, 6 and 9 - vital for our bodies to build and renew skin
- Stretch Marks – helps improve the appearance of existing stretch marks and prevent further ones
- Scars – helps improve the appearance of new and old scars
- Dehydrated skin – boosts natural hydration levels, smoothes and softens dry skin – great for after sun exposure or harsh winter months
- Ageing skin – improves moisture levels and elasticity in mature skin
- Uneven skin tone – balances pigmentation, reduces discolouration, enhances the appearance of sun-damaged skin
- Sensitive skin – hypoallergenic and kind to sensitive skin for use as baby massage or on chickenpox scars
- Skin hydration improves by 19% after only two weeks, and with regular daily use leaves skin feeling softer and smoother
- A natural product with organic ingredients sourced wherever available (over 70% of ingredients are organic) and 100% natural plant-based ingredients that are free from mineral oil (liquid paraffin), petrochemicals, PEGS, glycols, SLS, parabens, synthetics so you can keep your skin healthy the natural way
- Packaging is recyclable with PET plastic bottle and free from BPAs, so you don’t need to worry about any toxins near your skin
- Approved by dermatologists for the most sensitive skin (even babies’ skin)
- Completely natural, sustainable and ethical production making it a great product for the whole family
- Bioactive Sacha Inchi - super-nutrient rich seed contains 90% fatty acids with high Omega 3-6-9, Vitamin E, and protein levels. Helps reduce inflammation; soothes, calms and nourishes skin, and prevents and improves the appearance of existing stretch marks
- Rosehip Oil - scientifically proven to reduce and minimise scars and rejuvenate the skin thanks to Omegas 3 and 6 and natural Tretinoin (the acid form of Vitamin A that replenishes and rebuilds skin). Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles thanks to Vitamins C and A
- Argan Oil – nutrient-rich seed is cold-pressed to release an oil full of Omegas 6 and 9, and Vitamin E
- Calendula - anti-inflammatory and extremely soothing healing herb for sensitive skin, helping speed up healing and tissue regeneration from minor cuts, grazes and burns
- Olive Oil - highly nutrient-rich oil to protect skin from premature ageing and rejuvenation after sun damage because of Vitamin E, Polyphenols, and Phytosterols
- Sunflower Seed Oil - super-emollient oil to nourish skin, protecting against oxidative damage thanks to antioxidants like Vitamin E
- Mandarin Oil - high in Vitamin E, moisturising and helps protect skin from environmental pollution and sun damage and gives a fresh citrus scent
- Grapefruit Oil is high in antioxidants with antiseptic and astringent properties – balancing sebum production and reducing bacterial growth in the skin.
- Avocado Oil – full of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents that help your skin stay smooth, strong, and elastic
SIZE: 125ml / 4.2 fl. oz
About the brand: Botanico Vida
Founder, Kristy Cimesa, came across Sacha Inchi seed oil in 2009 to treat her son’s eczema. Impressed with its improvement, it became a staple for everything from dry skin to sunburn and wrinkles. Kristy partnered with friend Hannah Becker to develop the most Omega-rich multi-purpose body oil on the market!
The Sacha Inchi oil was infused with many other organic, omega-rich oils such as Argan, Rosehip and Avocado to create a unique blend with excellent skin penetration and a beautiful scent. This blend became ‘Omega Oil’ the hero product of their new company Botánico Vida (or ‘plant life’).
Botanico Vida sources ingredients from organic, fair-traded plants and through projects encouraging reforestation.
At Beauty and the Boutique...
We love beauty and animals – so you always know the products we sell are never tested on animals.
Bioactive Sacha Inchi is a stand-out hero ingredient! Extracted from a plant native to South America and the Caribbean, it produces fruit with large, edible seeds. This super-nutrient-rich seed contains 90% fatty acids and is the earth's richest plant-based source of Omega 3, 6 and 9 and is jam-packed with protein, vitamins, and antioxidants. Offering intensive hydration and repairing the skin's barrier function to work naturally, sustainably and ethically, this super seed helps to soothe daily skincare worries, calm inflammation, soothe and nourish skin, and reduce the appearance of stretch marks. A trustworthy super-hero skin-saving source!
Rosehip Oil is full of skin-loving goodness with vitamins and antioxidants to help skin look and feel smoother, brighter and softer. It's the only vegetable oil containing natural Tretinoin – the acid form of Vitamin A that helps replenish and rebuild skin to improve scars and stretch marks. Plus, it's rich in essential fatty acids that help aid skin elasticity and slow the formation of wrinkles while fighting free radical damage.
Argan Oil is rich in Omega Fatty Acids, Vitamin E, and Linoleic Acids that all help to moisturise and soften your skin. It releases Omegas 6 and 9 and Vitamin E for skin that's smooth and hydrated. Argan Oil is an extraordinary oil for natural skin health, repair and intense hydration with a deeply moisturising effect. Skin-conditioning and emollient, Argan Oil nourishes instantly and promotes the healing of dry skin for softer, more supple and radiant-looking skin.
Marvellous Mandarin Peel Oil is high in Vitamin E, superbly moisturising and helps protect and soothe skin from environmental pollution and sun damage. Antioxidant-rich Mandarin protects the skin from harmful UVA rays and allows it to resist sun damage and free radicals. It also reduces the sign of ageing, such as wrinkles, fine lines and blemishes, for a more glowing complexion and improved skin tone!
Glorious Grapefruit Peel Oil is high in antioxidants with antiseptic and astringent properties to balance sebum production and reduce bacterial growth in the skin. Plus, it has a wonderfully fresh and clean citrus scent! Being an antioxidant, its full of Vitamin C, and as an antiseptic, it helps reduce dark spots and blemishes. It also fights off free radicals to prevent premature skin ageing, fights acne, boosts skin circulation, promotes cell growth and collagen synthesis...essential, soothing oils for overall essential skin health!
Calendula is a superbly healing, anti-inflammatory and highly soothing herb that's perfect for sensitive skin, helping speed up healing and tissue regeneration from minor cuts, grazes and burns. Plus, it helps to plump the surface of your skin, giving you tighter, more supple skin and protects your collagen and elastin supply in the long term...a valuable and essential skincare first aider!
This is one clever combination of highly nurturing oils which your skin is going to love!
Olive Oil is a highly nutrient-rich oil that protects skin from premature ageing and rejuvenation after sun damage because of Vitamin E, Polyphenols, and Phytosterols. Antioxidant-rich Olive Oil prevents water loss to help keep skin plump and hydrated. High in vitamins, Olive Oil softens skin and relieves dry, itchy or irritated skin - perfect for keeping skin moisturised. Plus, it doesn't clog pores, fights bacteria and prevents acne; an all-around beauty booster!
Avocado Oil is high in fat and Vitamin A and C that help nourish, moisturise and provide antioxidant protection to the skin. It also contains a high Vitamin E content with potassium, lecithin, and other nutrients that help further nourish the skin, perfect for dry, dehydrated skin. Plus, it promotes collagen production thanks to the oleic acid, which allows the skin to rejuvenate and keep moisturised, helping new skin growth, which accelerates the healing process for a fresh, youthful-looking complexion!
Super-emollient Sunflower Seed Oil nourishes skin, protecting against oxidative damage thanks to nutrients and antioxidants like Vitamin E, perfect for protecting skin against acne, inflammation, eczema, redness and skin irritation. It contains a natural calming effect on the skin, which help reduce signs of skin stress or irritation. Thanks to its high Vitamin E content, Sunflower Oil acts as an emollient that traps moisture and keeps skin hydrated, so it's great for keeping dry skin feeling baby soft. It also helps prevent damage to cells by UV light and fight premature skin ageing by protecting the skins collagen and elastin content.
And finally, hydrating, soothing, protecting and calming - Coconut Oil is a gift for your skin! Thanks to a high saturated fat content, it helps condition and moisturises dehydrated skin. Coconut oil is rich in fatty acids and antioxidants that help prevent ageing and damage our skin. It also moisturises dry and sensitive skin, helps reduce inflammation and promotes wound healing with antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties. Plus, because of its ultra-moisturising properties. This miracle worker can transform your skin!