Makeup Artist Approved Beauty
hand-picked by Makeup Artist
Introducing Gerard Cosmetics Vintage Rose Lipstick and Bel Air Lip Pencil
Why you'll love it
by Makeup Artist
Lights… Camera… Lips!!!
Get ready for a classic show-stopping pout from Gerard Cosmetics:
Vintage Rose & Bel Air Lip Duo
The perfect pairing for your lips!
Gerard Cosmetic’s ‘Vintage Rose’ lipstick and ‘Bel-Air’ lip liner: exclusively put together to give you the ultimate lip look for every occasion!
What makes this duo so unique?
‘Vintage Rose’ lipstick and ‘Bel-Air’ lip liner work beautifully together to create an understated yet chic lip look that will beautify your pout, day or night!
This duo promises to be your ‘go-to lip look.’
Together they deliver a universally flattering, versatile look, adaptable to any event from casual to glam… and anything in between!
So, if you’ve been searching for a lip look that goes with everything in your wardrobe and instantly makes you look (and feel) super chic – then this could just be your new lip; holy grail!
And that’s not all…
The matte yet creamy texture of ‘Vintage Rose’ lipstick won’t dry out your lips; instead, it offers a lovely light-catching, satin finish that stays put for ages.
Paired with the ultra-pigmented and creamy, elegant, medium rosy-pink ‘Bel-Air’ lip liner, you just can’t go wrong.
Plus, the ‘Bel-Air’ lip liner is a magician at helping your lips look fuller and more defined by emphasising the shape of your lips beautifully and in a natural way… leaving a plump, youthful-looking and voluminous pout!
And the extra bonus of using this lip liner?
Lipstick helps to stay put and won’t feather… resembling the work of a professional makeup artist application!
Flattering on all skin tones, the Vintage Rose & Bel Air Lip Duo will suit you and your wardrobe… just add a swoosh of mascara, and you’ll instantly be transported to a chic, ready-to-wear and go-anywhere look!
Get ready to meet your new go-to lip BFF duo!
Results to expect:
- Chic and universally flattering rosy pink lipstick shade and matching lip liner make everyone’s lips look incredible!
- The duo delivers a universally flattering, versatile look, adaptable to any event from casual to glam… and anything in between
- Non-drying and creamy formulation that’s long-lasting for a pout that won’t ever leave you wondering if your lips look luxurious and elegant
- Delivering a highly pigmented, beautiful satin finish for enviable looking lips
- The lipstick can also be ‘dabbed on cheeks for a pretty complexion boost!
- Jojoba Oil - rich in Vitamins A, D & E and skin-loving essential fatty acids - perfect for soothing and nourishing the lips and helping promote collagen synthesis, which results in smoother, younger-looking lips
- Cotton Seed Oil - a skin-softening emollient and light on the skin whilst being highly hydrating, so it perfectly suits the fragile skin on the lips
- Shea Butter - an incredible emollient that forms a barrier on the lips, which helps retain moisture in the skin, leaving lips feeling supple, soft and smooth!
- Avocado Oil - high in fat and Vitamins A and C, and helps to nourish, moisturise and provide antioxidant protection and anti-inflammatory properties to the sensitive skin on lips
- Aloe Vera - ideal for treating sensitive areas such as chapped lips and helps soothe, heal and hydrate lips with its healing and anti-inflammatory properties
- Soybean Oil, which regulates both oily and dry skin, is fast absorbing and high in Vitamin E, promoting skin health - perfect for keeping lips healthy
Vintage Rose = 0.14 oz / 4g
Bel Air = 0.042 oz / 1.2g
About the brand: Gerard Cosmetic
Jennifer Gerard created Gerard Cosmetics with love and attention to high quality, glamorous products helping make life easier… and a little bit more beautiful for all women! The brand offers luxurious, accessible and chic products with innovative solutions for everyday makeup dilemmas.
‘Quality over quantity’ is an essential motto for this innovative cosmetic brand.
At Beauty and the Boutique...
We love beauty and animals – so you always know the products we sell are never tested on animals.
Jojoba Oil is rich in Vitamins A, D & E and skin-loving essential fatty acids - perfect for soothing and nourishing the lips! It helps promote collagen synthesis, which results in smoother, younger-looking lips. Jojoba Oil's properties are so similar to our skin's own sebum (oil), so it's ideal for use in lip products. Jojoba Oil's anti-inflammatory properties help keep skin calm and comfortable, soothing dry, dehydrated or flaky skin on the lips and keeping it looking (and feeling!) plump, bouncy and healthy. It also fights oxidative stress caused by everyday exposure to pollutants and other toxins. It serves as an anti-ageing treatment due to its antioxidants that help plump out and soften the look of fine lines and slow down further signs of ageing, keeping your lips looking younger for longer!
Cottonseed Oil is a skin-softening emollient and light on the skin whilst being highly hydrating, so it perfectly suits the fragile skin on the lips. Cottonseed Oil is very rich in Vitamin E, an antioxidant with many proven benefits for the skin, including faster wound healing and added nourishment. Plus, it's an excellent source for keeping skin looking (and feeling!) healthy. Nurture and protect your lips with this nourishing oil!
An incredible emollient, Shea Butter forms a barrier on the lips, which helps retain moisture in the skin, leaving lips feeling supple, soft and smooth! Shea Butter is a vegan fruit wax that softens chapped, rough skin areas and forms a protective barrier to lock in moisture with a dewy sheen. It's the perfect ingredient for keeping lips softer for longer - no matter what the weather!
High in fat and Vitamins A and C, Avocado Oil helps to nourish, moisturise and provide antioxidant protection and anti-inflammatory properties to the sensitive skin on lips. Avocado Oil is also rich in Vitamin E and potassium, lecithin, and other nutrients that nourish the skin. Plus, it promotes collagen production thanks to the oleic acid in Avocado Oil, helping advance new skin growth, which accelerates the healing process and keeps the skin rejuvenated and moisturised.
Soothing, healing and anti-inflammatory properties make Aloe Vera ideal for treating skin conditions, even sensitive areas including chapped lips. Aloe Vera can help soothe, heal and hydrate lips thanks to its watery, gel-like substance that helps calm and hydrate your lips. Being rich in polysaccharides and hormones (that stimulate the growth of new cells), Aloe Vera binds moisture to your skin that helps your lips feel less dry. Plus, thanks to being rich in antioxidants, it also fights wrinkles and other forms of skin damage to your lips while stimulating blood circulation to help give your lips a boost!
Rich and moisturising, Soybean Oil regulates both oily and dry skin, is fast absorbing and is high in Vitamin E, promoting skin health - perfect for keeping lips healthy. Soybean Oil helps protect the lips from free radicals in the environment and inflammation that can age and damage the lips with strong regenerative and regulating properties to promote a smooth and soft pout! Linoleic acid in Soybean Oil helps deliver essential fatty acids to maintain a moisturised skin barrier - great for the delicate skin on the lips.