hand-picked by Makeup Artist
Introducing 3 Custom Color Lifting and Clarifying Pencil
Why you'll love it
by Makeup Artist
A lift, a boost and a fresh set of eyes - welcome to your new makeup must-have!
I’m going to let you in on a little secret… I often cheat that bright-eyed look, which also helps lift your entire face!
My magic helper…?
3 Custom Color Clarifying Pencil
The Three Custom Color ‘Clarifying Pencil’ is a fantastic eyeliner that transforms the entire eye area from dark and tired to bright and beautiful!
When my eyes look lifted and more youthful, it gives my entire complexion a ‘face-lift’ (and me a little confidence boost!), especially on those mornings when I might look a bit blah…
…this little instant miracle worker wakes eyes up to more rested, wide-awake and beautiful peepers… and a fresher face!
What makes it unique?
Few products can boast such a dramatic difference to your eyes (and in turn your overall look), and my makeup bag is never without it!
This Clarifying Pencil in Light and Medium is a one-of-a-kind pencil that’s also perfect for minor touch-ups to the face to cover redness around the nose and any blemishes.
In addition, you can use it to highlight under the brow, refine your nose, lift your cheeks, and create the appearance of fuller-looking lips…
…all with incredible results!
And that’s not all…
With just a few simple techniques, it makes the most significant change with only the slightest effort – even if you're not wearing much else on your face.
Get ready to take on the day with a little help from your new makeup BFF!
Results to expect
- The easy way to make tired eyes appear brighter and fresher
- Helps enlarge smaller eyes and lifts the entire face
- Gives an instant boost of energy to your eyes, making them appear more youthful
- Enhances your natural eye colour
- Lifts the eyes to make them appear more awake
- Flatters and complements all eye colours
- Conceals imperfections or blemishes easily and effortlessly
- Adjusts redness to the eye, making eyes appear whiter and more alert
- Can also be worn on cheekbones to make lips look plumper and cheekbones look higher!
- Creates an all-over youthful glow to your face when added to the contours
- Castor Seed Oil – an emollient that’s perfect for use in eyeliner to smooth skin and make it feel softer
- Jojoba oil – rich in Vitamins A, D & E and skin-loving essential fatty acids its perfect for soothing and nourishing the fragile skin around the eyes
- Coconut Oil – gives a soft and creamy texture to the eye pencil, making it easy to glide over the eyelid, and helps hydrate, condition and nourish the fragile skin around the eyes
- Beeswax – gives eye cosmetics a creamy texture that offers a smoother and more natural look without accentuating fine lines
- Candelilla Wax – a plant-based wax high in fatty acids helping the liner feel smooth and silky making it ideal for lining the eyes
About the brand: Three Custom Color
Makeup artists and beauty editors worldwide love New York-based Three Custom Color Specialists for their innovative product formulations, expertly mixed colours, devotion to creating quality products and solutions to everyday makeup dilemmas.
With over 30 years of combined experience in the world of beauty, Three Custom Color Specialists was launched in 1997 by Scott Catto and Chad Hayduk, and now has products available at exclusive cosmetic counters in many countries and is recognized as being among the best in beauty.
At Beauty and the Boutique...
We love beauty and animals – so you always know the products we sell are never tested on animals.
Castor Seed Oil feeds skin with antioxidants which helps the skin stay youthful for longer. Because it works as an emollient, it's perfect for use in an eyeliner helping it to stay smooth and make skin feel softer. Castor Oil is a natural moisturiser and acts as a humectant (retaining moisture by preventing water loss through the outer layer of the skin) to promote hydration, great for the delicate skin around the eyes.
Jojoba Oil is rich in Vitamins A, D & E and skin-loving essential fatty acids, perfect for soothing and nourishing the fragile skin around the eyes! As the properties of Jojoba Oil are so similar to our skin's own sebum (oil), its ideal for use in eyeliners. Jojoba Oil's anti-inflammatory properties help keep skin calm and comfortable, soothing red, dry and dehydrated skin.
Coconut Oil gives a soft and creamy texture to the eye pencil, making it easy to glide over the eyelid! This helps to hydrate, condition and nourish the fragile skin around the eyes. Plus, thanks to its ultra-moisturising properties, Coconut Oil is ideal for use on the thin, sensitive skin around your eyes. This miracle worker can transform your skin!
Beeswax gives eye cosmetics a creamy texture that offers a smoother and more natural look without accentuating fine lines. It also has anti-inflammatory and protective properties, which helps protect skin from the environment. Beeswax helps stabilise the eyeliner, ensuring it stays on the skin for longer yet, thanks to its emollient properties, still keeps the liner's texture soft and smooth.
Candelilla Wax (a plant-based wax and a suitable vegan alternative to beeswax) is high in fatty acids which helps make the pencil very smooth and silky - ideal for lining the eyes and being soft to the delicate skin around the eyes! It also non-comedogenic, so it won't clog pores and is safe to use on oily skin types and as an emollient it helps the formulation condition and hydrate skin.