hand-picked by Makeup Artist
Introducing Daniel Sandler Dawn To Dusk Trio
Why you'll love it
by Makeup Artist
Do you feel daunted by eye makeup?
Would you love to know how to create versatile looks for different occasions…
…but you just don’t know how or what shadows and liners work together for your skin tone and eye colour?
There’s an easy solution!
If this sounds like you, then this is your answer:
Daniel Sandler’s ‘Dawn to Dusk’ Trio with three eye products, specifically hand-selected to work on every skin tone, eye colour and hair colour…
…regardless of age or makeup experience!
‘Dawn to Dusk’ Trio is the solution
With this exclusive trio, you can create a variety of looks that take you from an everyday natural eyeshadow look to a chic eyeshadow look (perfect for a lunch date with your girlfriends!) and all the way to a sultry, smokey-eye evening look!
Best of all, you never have to worry if your eyeshadow suits you!
This trio from Daniel Sandler really has it all!
The ‘Dawn to Dusk’ Trio is all you need to create a soft and beautiful eye look that you can rock at any age, any time of the day and anywhere!
Get ready to fall in love with applying eyeshadow again!
Included in the ‘Dawn to Dusk’ Trio
- Daniel Sandler Lustre Shadow in shade ‘Gilded Taupe’
- Daniel Sandler Matte Shadow in shade ‘Cedar’
- Daniel Sandler Long Lasting Waterproof Eyeliner in ‘Blue Velvet’
Sold exclusively as a trio for you and the Beauty and the Boutique community! Yaaaay!
Lustre Shadow in ‘Gilded Taupe’
‘Gilded Taupe’ is a Sheer Satin Shadow that gives a gorgeous sheer colour with a sheen finish. Apply dry for a subtle colour or wet for a richer lustre.
It’s the perfect shade to enhance your eyes - but in a very natural-looking way!
Matte Shadow in ‘Cedar’
The ‘Cedar’ Matte Shadow is the ideal shade to subtly emphasise the eyes, without looking too much.
Use this to make the eyes look larger and more lifted.
This shade and formulation gives a natural, soft, smokey frame and lift, whilst making the whites of your eyes look brighter too!
Waterproof Eyeliner in ‘Blue Velvet’
The ‘Blue Velvet’ Waterproof Eyeliner is top of the blues!
If you only have one blue eyeliner in your makeup kit, let this shade be the one…
…it makes every eye colour look more vivid and stunning!
And that’s not all…
The eyeliner is super soft and silky to apply, and even though it’s waterproof, you can still smudge it before it sets, giving you the option to wear it soft and smokey or defined and sleek.
This unique creamy blue eyeliner will have people asking just what you’ve done differently to make your eyes look so alluring!
Results to expect:
- This ingenious trio will help you create a variety of eye looks from natural to dramatic, so you’ll be ready with your best look whatever the day brings
- Matte Shadow Cedar is a versatile taupe matte eye shadow, which is an excellent way of emphasising your eyes in a wonderfully subtle and natural way
- Extra smooth with rich colour payoff due to the exceptionally high pigments found in the formulation, which gives a velvety, matte, crease-proof result, leaving you with a flawless, naturally defined look
- Gilded Taupe gives a subtle and sheer gold shade, with a satin finish to give your eyes a pretty and luxurious dazzle!
- This richly textured satin-finish eye shadow is silky and non-drying thanks to an innovative formula that includes specially coated metallic, pearlised pigments, giving an intense colour pay-off with a sheer, reflective finish. Plus, the infusion of vitamins condition and protect eyelids
- The shadows can be used dry or wet for a more intense shade – choose what works best for your look and alternate between a naturally subtle eye to a bolder look!
- The smooth, luxurious texture applies like a dream with its non-drying formulation, so even if you’re a novice, the application will be effortless and easy
- The Blue Velvet Eyeliner is a long-wearing, velvety-smooth and waterproof eye pencil (making it excellent to use along the waterline) with a rich colour pay-off for an intense and buildable look, along with Vitamin C and E to help moisturise the eyelid for a non-drying finish
- The eyeliner's clever twist-up mechanism means no pencil sharpener is needed and gives a softer and more gentle application (particularly on the waterline!)
Blue Velvet Eyeliner - 0.35g
Cedar Matte Shadow - Fill weight 2g
Gilded Taupe Shadow - Fill weight 2g
About the brand: Daniel Sandler
Expertly designed by Daniel Sandler - one of the UK’s favourite Makeup Artists who has over 30 years of industry experience and has worked with some of the most beautiful women in the world.
With Daniel’s knowledge and experience, he’s created quick and easy to apply makeup products that contain only the very best ingredients and many that are multi-purpose and award-winning.
The products are all focused on what brings out the natural beauty in women, resulting in professional finishes and makeup that lasts longer on the skin, even in hot or humid conditions.
A Daniel Sandler product may just become a staple addition to your makeup bag soon too!
At Beauty and the Boutique...
We love beauty and animals – so you always know the products we sell are never tested on animals.
Beeswax gives eye cosmetics a creamy texture that offers a smoother and more natural look, which is beneficial in creating a soft formulation without accentuating fine lines. Beeswax has anti-inflammatory, moisturising and protective properties, which helps protect skin from the environment. Plus, it creates a naturally water-resistant barrier that keeps your makeup looking flawless! Beeswax helps stabilise the liner, ensuring it stays on the skin for longer yet. Thanks to its emollient properties, it still keeps the liner's texture soft and smooth for easy makeup application with stunning results!
A natural skin-conditioning agent and antioxidant, which is the ester of acetic acid and tocopherol, Vitamin E is often used as an alternative to pure tocopherol (or undiluted Vitamin E) because it's considered more stable and less acidic. Vitamin E helps promote cell turnover and regeneration, keeping skin hydrated and reducing fine lines to help protect from ageing, lifestyle and environmental aggressors. Vitamin E moisturises the eyelid and keeps it feeling (and looking!) healthy, soft and bright. It balances skin with healing and anti-inflammatory benefits to keep skin protected and calm, especially useful for products near the sensitive eye area.
Vitamin C is an effective form of antioxidant to help repair, hydrate, and condition dry skin for a softer and smoother complexion. Non-irritating, long-lasting and highly effective to keep the eye area looking bright and smooth, it is also highly effective in penetrating skin tissue and stimulating Collagen production for flawless eye makeup results!