Makeup Artist Approved Beauty
hand-picked by Makeup Artist
Introducing Daniel Sandler Super Gloss in Super Candy
Why you'll love it
by Makeup Artist
Want a gloss that instantly makes you look and feel super pretty?
‘Super Candy’ Lip Gloss
Prepare for this lip gloss (courtesy of Daniel Sandler, original Makeup Artist to supermodels of the 90s) to become a firm favourite in your lip collection!
What makes ‘Super Candy’ unique?
The innovative ‘Super Candy’ Lip Gloss treats your lips’ condition and gives them an incredible vinyl shine…
How’s that for super-hero beauty powers?
Plus, the pretty pink ‘Super Candy’ shade suits all skin tones!
Daniel Sandler’s ‘Super Candy’ Lip Gloss is beautifully sheer with just enough hint of pink that allows your natural colour to peep through.
And that’s not all…
Wear this go-to gloss on its own or over the top with your favourite lipstick…
… It adds dimensions when worn over the top of all of your favourite lipstick shades!
Plus, because it’s jam-packed with antioxidants Vitamins A and E, if your lips ever feel dry or dehydrated, simply pop on a little ‘Super Candy’ Lip Gloss to treat and care for your lips instead of a lip balm!
‘Super Candy’ Lip Gloss works hard at nourishing your lips whilst they stay looking fabulous!
Get ready to give it to welcome your new fave lip gloss into your makeup bag!
Results to expect:
- A gorgeously pretty pink tone with an ethereal sheen that looks great on all skin tones and that you can adjust depending on if you wear it on top of a lipstick or on its own
- A non-sticky formula for ultra-brilliant transparent shine but without that sticky feeling that many lip glosses have, so even if you’re not a lip gloss fan, this one might convert you!
- A convenient glide-on, tube tip applicator makes application easy, effortless and quick to apply without any fuss or mess
- Enriched with antioxidant vitamins to keep lips ultra-nourished and moisturised, preventing dry or flaky lips – you can even use it instead of your regular lip balm!
- Gives lips colour and high impact shine for effortlessly pretty lips whether on the go or at home; a quick swoosh of this lip gloss, and you’re ready for your close up!
- Vitamin E - helps lips feel smooth, soft and provides relief to chapped, dry lips by promoting cell turnover and regeneration, bringing new younger cells to the surface faster for a more supple feel
- Vitamin C - to help encourage the skin to produce more collagen, which helps lips look youthful and full!
- Vitamin A - helps promote natural moisturise to hydrate the lips and maintain a healthy dermis and epidermis (the top two layers of your skin) that stimulates the growth of dermal proteins, reducing the signs of ageing stimulating cell renewal
SIZE: Fill weight 11.4g
About the brand: Daniel Sandler
Expertly designed by Daniel Sandler - one of the UK’s favourite Makeup Artists who has over 30 years of industry experience and has worked with some of the most beautiful women in the world. With Daniel’s knowledge and experience, he’s created quick and easy to apply makeup products that contain only the very best ingredients and many that are multi-purpose and award-winning. The products focus on what brings out the natural beauty in women, resulting in professional finishes and makeup that lasts longer on the skin, even in hot or humid conditions.
A Daniel Sandler product may just become a staple addition to your makeup bag soon too!
At Beauty and the Boutique...
We love beauty and animals – so you always know the products we sell are never tested on animals.
Vitamin E helps lips feel smooth, soft and provides relief to chapped, dry lips by promoting cell turnover and regeneration, bringing new younger cells to the surface faster for a more supple feel. Moisturising Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant with natural skin-conditioning properties that balances and hydrates skin. It also helps protect skin cells against ageing and strengthens the skin's barrier against environmental toxins.
With its natural skin-conditioning properties, it helps keep your lips soft thanks to the lipophilic and oil-loving Nature that replenishes the skin’s natural oils, helping to maintain this natural barrier. Vitamin E supports collagen production, leaving skin feeling nourished while replenishing its natural oils to keep skin looking (and feeling!) soft and smooth. Because Vitamin E fights skin damage and boosts rejuvenation, it's known as Nature's most effective antioxidant and skin protector!
Antioxidant Vitamin C helps encourage the skin to produce more Collagen, which helps lips look youthful and full. It's also super healing and helps repair and condition dry, chapped lips and reduce fine lines to keep your pout soft and smooth. Vitamin C can penetrate skin tissue and smooth wrinkles and fine lines, even skin tone and protect skin from free-radical damage - a perfect anti-ageing ingredient!
Vitamin A helps promote natural moisturise to hydrate the lips and maintain a healthy dermis and epidermis (the top two layers of your skin). Antioxidant Vitamin A stimulates the growth of dermal proteins, reducing the signs of ageing and stimulating cell renewal! Plus, Vitamin A helps speed up healing, prevent breakouts and support the skin's immune system.