hand-picked by Makeup Artist
Introducing Science of Skin Solution for Stretch Marks
Why you'll love it
by Makeup Artist
Treat your growing bump, reduce the appearance of stretch marks or calm redness with this hydrating superhero formulation:
SOS Solution for Stretch Marks
This is the ultimate care for your skin when you need it the most!
Because stretch marks typically occur over breasts, tummy, hips or thighs due to pregnancy, weight gain or rapid growth spurts, this little helping skin saviour will keep yours looking smoother, softer and more beautiful!
What makes this cream unique?
Target and soothe any dryness, tightness or irritable-feeling skin with a formula specifically designed for stretch marks and developed by a highly qualified team of skin and scarring experts.
SOS Solution for Stretch Marks is a skin-boosting stretch mark treatment that uses the very best of science and nature…
Help nourish and care for your skin while making it feel soft and smooth again and visibly fading the appearance of stretch marks thanks to the active, natural phytochemicals along with highly moisturising natural ingredients (with vitamins C and E).
Solution for Stretch Marks is one ‘stretch-buster’ you can count on!
And that’s not all…
Plus (unlike many other stretch mark solutions), the texture and consistency of Solution for Stretch Marks is not too thick or runny, making it easy to absorb into the skin without any oily, greasy or messy residue…
…leaving only a very subtle, clean and oh-so-fresh scent!
Results to expect:
- Great for use during and after pregnancy - helps reduce the formation and appearance of existing stretch marks
- Calms and soothes the skin while targeting and reducing redness
- Adds hydration and moisture to the skin
- Green Tea Extract (EGCG) - scientifically proven to reduce scars by over 40%, lessen redness and soothe irritation
- Vitamin C - a powerful antioxidant that boosts the production of collagen and elastin as well as protecting DNA, thus enhancing cellular performance and ultimately leading to better-protected skin – as well as helping repair damage
- Micro Algae - acts as a second skin by hydrating and quenching the skin and keeping it protected. Seawater brown algae are one of the most intensely moisturising natural ingredients available.
- Vitamin E - Nature’s most powerful antioxidant and skin protector – combating skin damage and boosting rejuvenation
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract - anti-inflammatory, potent, plant-derived, antioxidant for protection and soothing, including increased hydration and anti-ageing defence to increase skin moisture retention
- Shea Butter - skin-loving antimicrobial that contains healing and moisturising properties to help reduce inflammation, soothe and calm the skin
- Developed by a highly qualified team of skin and scarring experts and certified vegan, paraben, alcohol and fragrance-free
Don’t just take our word for it – check out these outstanding awards that Science of Skin ‘Solution for Stretch Marks’ has achieved:
- Best Scar Management Plastic Surgeon of the Year (SOS Founder) in the Global 100 awards for 2019 - Winner
- Mother & Baby Awards 2019 – Shortlisted
- Indie Best Buy 2021
About the brand: Science of Skin
Science of Skin was founded in 2015 by two are experts in skin health; Douglas McGeorge (one of the UK’s leading cosmetic surgeons) and Ardeshir Bayat (an acclaimed academic skin biologist specialising in wound healing and skin scarring). After years of collaboration, combined with a passion for developing skin therapies for your entire family’s skin health, Science of Skin was created.
The result? Products that incorporate the very best science and nature offer and use innovative and effective ideas with clinically proven, solution-focused skincare remedies that support your skin’s health needs.
At Beauty and the Boutique...
We love beauty and animals – so you always know the products we sell are never tested on animals.
Green Tea Extract is a superhero ingredient scientifically proven to reduce scars by over 40%! It also helps to lessen redness in the skin and soothe irritation, diminish the signs of ageing, even out discolouration, minimise the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks, calm swelling, repair damage, exfoliate and remove dead skin, dirt and bacteria and unclog pores...the list goes on! Green Tea Extract truly is a miracle skincare ingredient to add to your regular daily routine!
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that can give your skin an otherworldly glow! It helps to enhance cellular performance by boosting collagen and elastin production, which helps to protect the skin, reduce wrinkles and repair damage. Vitamin C can also heal blemishes, reduce hyperpigmentation, and is essential in preventing stretch marks. Collagen helps keep your skin plump, strong and elastic!
Intensely moisturising Seawater Brown Algae naturally hydrates and quenches thirsty skin and, by acting like a second skin, helps keep it protected! By preventing the breakdown of collagen and elastin, increases skin firmness and reduces the appearance of stretch marks. Thanks to magnesium, potassium and calcium, microalgae purifies and exfoliates skin whilst evening out skin tone and balancing oil and sebum production.
Vitamin E fights skin damage and boosts rejuvenation, known as Nature's most effective antioxidant and skin protector! It also helps protect skin cells against ageing while strengthening the skin's barrier against environmental toxins. Plus, as a powerful antioxidant with protective and natural skin-conditioning properties, Vitamin E also helps balance and hydrate skin while supporting collagen production, leaving skin feeling nourished, soft, smooth and replenished.
A plant-derived antioxidant, Ginkgo Leaf Extract is anti-inflammatory, anti-ageing and helps fight free radicals (highly reactive, unstable molecules derived from UV exposure, pollution, etc. causing damage to skin cells which lead to signs of ageing, such as lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin). Ginkgo Extract helps keep skin better protected from these free radicals. Plus, thanks to the natural plant flavonoids (quercetin and kaempferol), Ginkgo provides a soothing effect with increased hydration and reduces inflammation, irritation, redness, and skin roughness while increasing skin moisture-retention and smoothness for skin that thrives!
Shea Butter is a skin-loving antimicrobial that contains healing and moisturising properties to help reduce inflammation, soothe and calm the skin. Shea Butter also contains Vitamin E, an antioxidant that neutralises damaging free radicals to help heal skin damage and improve moisture. It promotes a healthy skin barrier and helps fight wrinkles by protecting against harmful UV rays.