hand-picked by Makeup Artist
Introducing Vita Liberata Fabulous Self Tanning Gradual Tan Lotion
Why you'll love it
by Makeup Artist
Calling all you self-tan novices and people who suffer from streaky tans!
…this is a gradual tanning lotion not to be missed!
Vita Liberata Fabulous Self-Tan
I have tried just about every tan on the market… from oils and sprays to creams and mousses…
Some good, some bad and some ugly!
But most involve at least some skill when applying them, or you risk patchy streaks and stained hands!
That’s why I love this super easy, daily self-tanning lotion (and why I think you’ll love it too!) – with no skills required for a beautiful, subtle, natural-looking tan.
What makes this so unique?
This tan has no biscuity ‘tan smell’ (thanks to the Odour Remove™), no patches (thanks to the Moisture Locking System) and takes no time…
…and includes no toxins whatsoever!
Apply to bare skin with your bare hands – no tanning mitts even required.
A gorgeous, gradual, natural sun-kissed golden colour that never streaks and doesn’t cling to any dry areas.
The easiest, fail-proof way to self-tan for women scared of self-tans!
Vita Liberata’s ‘Fabulous Self Tanning Gradual Tan Lotion’ is the best daily gradual moisturiser for your face and body that I’ve found!
It really couldn’t be any easier – I love applying the lotion precisely like my regular body lotion just after showering and before bed, and then waking up to summer-ready skin…
…regardless of the season!
(and because it’s not too dark, it’s the perfect natural tan for winter!)
Maintaining your tan is easy…so for either building or extending your tan, apply the Fabulous Gradual Tan Lotion every day for a healthy boost in colour and hydration – that fades evenly, just like an actual tan (only safer)!
And that’s not all…
And what’s even more fabulous is that you can now choose to get either one product to keep your tan in check or save a few pennies and get two products to see you (and your tan!) looking gorgeous for longer!
I put two Fabulous Gradual Tan Lotions together with a special bundle because, from personal experience, I became so addicted to applying this to my skin in the winter that when I ran out, I panicked and had to wait for my next tube to be delivered…
…so no more waiting to look freshly sun-kissed every day!
Vita Liberata’s ‘Fabulous Self Tanning Gradual Tan Lotion’ is just the thing you need when you’re in a rush or want to skip the entire faux-tanning regime!
Results to expect:
- Enjoy the ease of a buildable, natural tan whilst keeping your skin hydrated and moisturised – no fuss, hassle or mess involved!
- Build the tan to your desires; deepen that sun-kissed glow as much or little as you like with regular use!
- Fades evenly, just like an actual tan (only safer)!
- The easiest, fail-proof way to self-tan for women scared of self-tans!
- No need to moisturise before application, no tanning mitts required (or skill!), no streaks, no patches, no odour, no hint of orange – just an incredibly natural-looking tan!
- Features organic, natural skin nourish ingredients to keep your body & face hydrated, nourished and glowing
- Aloe Vera - rich in Vitamin C & E to help enhance skin elasticity and moisture while soothing gently and healing damaged skin to promote softer, smoother, healthier-looking and feeling skin
- Dihydroxyacetone (DHA) - a self-tan ingredient derived from plant extracts that allows the tan to develop faster resulting in a gradual, natural-looking and believable glowing tan (without harmful sun exposure), causing only the top layer of the skin cells to darken and gradually fading away when skin cells flake away and start to renew...just like a natural tan!
- Marula Oil - known as the "Elixir of Youth" is a multi-tasking plant oil rich in Omega 3 Acid and Vitamin E to help fight dehydration and dryness plus it fights signs of ageing
- Shea Butter - skin-loving antimicrobial that promotes a healthy skin barrier and helps fight wrinkles by protecting against harmful UV rays
- Liquorice - restores the balance of the skin, soothing irritations and reversing the appearance of age spots and appearance and keeps your skin from ageing prematurely
- Raspberry - improves skin texture, locking in moisture for a firmer, even appearance thanks to Vitamin E and other skin-loving acids
- Papaya - an effective skin exfoliator to remove dead cells and enhance the skin glow and complexion
- Pomegranates - neutralise the effect of free radicals and help cellular regeneration stimulating skin and keeping wrinkles at bay!
SINGLE: 1 X 200ml / 6.76 fl. Oz.
DUO: 2 X 200ml / 6.76 fl. Oz.
About the brand: Vita Liberata
Vita Liberata is a multi-award-winning expert in the skincare and tanning world, famous for creating their unique Odour Remove™ technology, the world’s first odourless tan.
They pride themselves on being a completely non-toxic tanning brand, free from parabens, perfume, alcohol and all chemicals of concern. Using only natural, certified organic, and Eco-certified DHA approved extracts in their tanning formulas, they are passionate about offering a conditioning, simplified skincare treatment while giving you flawless tanned skin with a velvety soft finish and long-lasting hydration.
At Beauty and the Boutique...
We love beauty and animals – so you always know the products we sell are never tested on animals.
This organic super-versatile Aloe Vera is rich in Vitamin C & E that helps to enhance skin elasticity and moisture while soothing gently and healing damaged skin. It promotes softer, smoother, healthier-looking (and feeling!) skin and helps calm skin. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidants, it fights wrinkles and other forms of skin damage while stimulating blood circulation. It's a highly effective ingredient for hydrating skin that’s feeling dry, sensitive or red and calming irritated skin for a more even look!
Dihydroxyacetone (DHA) is a self-tan ingredient derived from plant extracts! It allows the tan to develop faster (within 2-3 hours) to provide a gradual, natural-looking and believable tan. An effective sunless tanner, DHA gives a beautiful glowing appearance - without harmful sun exposure! It's a colourless 3-carbon sugar that reacts with the air and the amino acids on the skin when applied, causing only the top layer of the skin cells (the epidermis) to darken as the skin doesn’t absorb DHA. When skin cells begin to renew and flake away, your gorgeous glow will gradually fade...just like a natural tan!
Marula Oil (known as the 'Elixir of Youth') is a multi-tasking, lightly textured plant oil rich in Omega 3 Acid and Vitamin E. It helps fight dehydration and dryness, resulting in more hydrated and rejuvenated skin! Plus, it fights signs of ageing thanks to being full of antioxidants (such as phenolic compounds and vitamins E and C), which help fight free radicals to reduce skin damage caused by UV rays and pollution. It also contains amino acids (L-arginine and glutamic acid), which have hydrating and anti-ageing properties. And finally, being high in fatty acids (such as palmitic, stearic, oleic, and myristic acids) results in superior emollient and moisturising benefits for the skin.
Shea Butter is a skin-loving antimicrobial that promotes a healthy skin barrier and helps fight wrinkles by protecting against harmful UV rays. It contains skin healing and moisturising properties that help reduce inflammation, soothe irritation and calm the skin. Rich in Vitamin E (an antioxidant that neutralises damaging free radicals), Shea Butter soothes and heals skin damage, improves skin moisture, promotes a healthy protective skin barrier and helps to fight fine lines and wrinkles!
Organic Liquorice Extract restores the balance of skin, soothing irritations and reversing the appearance of age spots thanks to liquiritin (an active compound that helps to disperse and remove existing melanin in the skin). Liquorice is also full of antioxidants that help block free radicals and keep your skin from ageing prematurely. Plus, it helps regenerate elastin and collagen for smoother, more supple skin with amino acids that help moisturise and rehydrate the skin. An anti-inflammatory, Liquorice works to reduce itching and redness on your skin and helps to remove excess melanin to help brighten your skin.
These incredible fruit and berry extracts are natures very own superhero skin agents! Raspberry Seed Extract is an antioxidant that helps improve skin texture, lock in moisture for a firmer, even appearance thanks to Vitamin E and other skin-loving acids.
Raspberry Extract promotes skin hydration and protects skin cells from excessive water loss, which is excellent news for anti-ageing skincare benefits! Vitamin A in this extract helps promote the regeneration of healthy skin cells for smoother and tighter skin. It fights inflammation, reducing scars and boosting collagen levels.
Pomegranate Extract helps neutralise the effect of the free radicals and help cellular regeneration, stimulating skin and keeping wrinkles at bay! It improves collagen and elastin production, which enhances the skin's texture. Give your skin a helping hand with the power of nature! The antioxidants in Pomegranate Extract, along with phytonutrients, minerals, fatty acids and vitamins, work together to boost collagen production and plump the skin for that bouncy, youthful appearance!
Papaya Extract contains an anti-inflammatory enzyme called papain which acts as an effective skin exfoliator, removing the dead skin cells. Rich in beta-carotene and plant compounds enhances the skin glow and complexion. It soothes skin irritations and calms acne and blemish-prone skin while brightening the skin. Plus, the lycopene (an antioxidant found in Papaya) helps defend against the visible signs of ageing for a smooth and youthful complexion.