Tips

for YOU from Makeup Artist

Shop the tutorial

Benefits of Rejuvenated Collagen Shots

The Collagen Drink

Shop now

Plus, I'm also wearing...

Benefits of Blossom Colour Beauty Glow Primer

The Mascara

Shop now

Benefits of Gerard Cosmetics Vintage Rose Lipstick and Bel Air Lip Pencil

The Lip Duo

Shop now

We ship worldwide!

See the results on customers

Katie's results

Carol's results

Beauty and the Boutique

Here's what 14 months of Collagen Shots has done - no filtering or editing. I'm stunned by the difference.

Lizzie's results

Ginny's results

Val says

Beauty and the Boutique

What a great product Rejuvenated Collagen Shots are! I’m not kidding when I say I’ve noticed an INCREDIBLE improvement in my skin! It’s plumper and some of my age spots are becoming lighter!

Jan says

Beauty and the Boutique

I've been using Collagen Shots for a year now & have very dry skin at 60. I first noticed how soft my hands were, then how smooth the rest of my skin was. When I havent taken it for a while I really notice the difference.

Ginny says

Beauty and the Boutique

I started taking the Collagen Shots 4 weeks ago & I've already noticed a difference. My hair is shinier, my skin feels softer & there's a noticable difference to my hands.

Victoria says

Beauty and the Boutique

I've been taking the collagen shots for about 3 weeks and the difference in my skin is amazing - honestly it is so soft! They've made a huge difference and I'm just about to order my next supply!

More tips from my video

Hi Friends,

I'm in my 40s, and for the last few years, I've been researching ways (if any!) that could help slow how my skin ages.

In my video above 👆 I'll share with you what I discovered works!

Loss of collagen

Collagen is a protein that provides structural support, adds strength, and helps skin look firm and feel bouncy

As we lose collagen, our skin begins to sag and look sallow, wrinkles appear deeper, it loses its elasticity, and the surface becomes uneven and untoned.

Beauty and the Boutique

• From the age of 25 we gradually start losing the ability to make collagen.

• After the age of 25 collagen levels continue to drop each year we age.

• By the age of 45 we will have lost around 30% of our collagen levels.

Boost your collagen

After years of continual searching, trying, and testing products that can help slow how skin ages, I've found a product that I never want to be without!

It's called Rejuvenated Collagen Shots, and it really does make a difference! 🙌

Smooth out wrinkles

Rejuvenated Collagen Shots is a highly effective, 100% natural drink that treats ageing skin from the inside out ✨

By drinking Rejuvenated Collagen Shots every day, you will help slow down the skin ageing process ⏱

Kind of like pressing the 'pause button' on ageing…for a little bit longer!

Beauty and the Boutique

I've tried lots of Collagen supplements, and Rejuvenated Collagen Shots are the ones that (in my view work and taste the best!) 💕

The results you'll notice

The results from Rejuvenated Collagen Shots are gradual and accumulative, so it's important to drink them every day 📆

If you skip days and forget, you won't enjoy the remarkable results!

My results!

I took a photo of my skin before I started Rejuvenated Collagen Shots (I recommend you do the same) 📸

This is because results are very gradual - yet powerful over time!

A 'before' photo and an 'after' photo on weeks 4, 8 and 12 can really help you see the difference Rejuvenated Collagen Shots is making to your skin.

Beauty and the Boutique

For me, on week 4, I noticed my dark circles were less severe, my skin looked more opaque, and I found myself wearing less concealer under my eyes! 👁

On week 8, I noticed that my hands started to look younger! 🤲

See the results of customers

Katie's results

Carol's reuslts

Lizzie's results

Ginny's results

Val says

Jan says

Ginny says

Victoria says

Verified Customer via Facebook

After a few years of taking Rejuvenated Collagen Shots, I feel that I'm helping to bring back a little control of the ageing process! 💪

I hope you've enjoyed my video & blog above 👆and that I've helped you understand some key factors as to why skin ages and what we can do to help slow that process down… ⏱

…because the great news I found is that we really can make a difference! 👏

Love,